Chrome plating

Ryan A Harris

I remember,but couldn't find the thread(I went back 8 pages) about guys looking for chrome dipping. My dad has got some trim for his '38 ford coupe back, which is why I could not post the info sooner, I wanted to see it. It's nice looks good, nice deep shine!

Not many shops do chrome dipping any more. I'm not sure why, but thats the way it is. I can also find the place my boss took his '68 Vette too. It also has some noce chrome work, just the trim, but it was extra $$$, so the guy I'm send you to, is a little more in our range. Keep in mind this is not a cheap process, nor is it a clean environment to work in. Well I'm not sure if the guy will remember me os my dad, but hey drop the name and see what happens. Use our last name....HARRIS trim for a '38 ford coupe, that should help out some..... hopfully.

MAYFAIR PLATING

Chuck Kotowick

96 Carlaw Street Toronto.

Tel & fax 416-461-4435

From what I know(which is not much on this topic) pretty well anything can be palted, as long as it's a meatl or alloy. Plastic and Wood will not work.

Hope this helps some, if those who were looking have yet to find anyone.

Ryan,

Thanks, man! I'll write that info down, but for now it looks like I won't be running an 85mm TB and/or 90mm MAF anytime soon. I guess I can stick with my existing MAC intake setup.

Cheers,

Sean

Back