Fat Kids CRUSH SCU

Im not Damon and im not Jason. Lets get one thing straight, yes I hang out with them and they are my friends but I do not condone what they do to you..

I'm glad you two have made up since the bashing regarding your old car Dennis. Brings joy into my life.:D I do however think that comment was out of line for many reasons.

But seriously I think we all probably need to relax and be a bit more considerate in how we say things or broach certain topics. This "CLUB" is by far one of the most tightly close knit ones around and it would be ashame to see it go to crap.

We all by nature have a way of presenting things and they dont always come out clear online. Some of us are more sensative then others while some couldnt give a crud what others think. We will always be who we are by nature however most of us are adults and should conduct ourselves in that manner.

Some will always lie, some will cheat, some will exagerate and make false claims. But hopefully in the end as a whole we do whats best for everyone.. Thast all :O)

Dennis,

I think the reason many had failed with Nitrous way back when (as in blowing up) was because tuning or full understanding of tuners wasnt nearly at the stage it is now. And we asll know that is something that can kill a blower car let alone a nitrous and blower car

You speak wisely for someone as young as they say you are.

I beleive he is as young as they say he is I look young for my age and am skinny as hell but Miller looks a god deal younger than me and skinnier than me but I do like bs'ing with him and also Damon for that matter which catches some greif on here but sometimes brings it on himself but everytime I've talked to him I've thought he was a good guy and I've looked forward to seeing him again and bs'ing.

Jay

Dave, i be 21, not that it really matters much as I dont think you were really questioning my age...

and whats the deal with the OH MILLER SO SKINNYYYY crap all of a sudden. gonan give me a complex , jeeeeeeeeze...:eek:

ps- videos videos

Videos, videos......

lolcatsdotcomgfw6zjk1gdtqzvl5.jpg

Well take a lookie at these shots ..Compliments of CLO for sending them to me..And fortunately for me..With all the greif I can still sleep good at night :O)

Attachments

• millahh.jpg
    millahh.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 136
  • FKR.jpg
    FKR.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
thas alota squat for a 1.8.. I need me them ET Streets sannnnnnn

and hmm my paint looks good in pictures. it dont look like such a turd!

Last edited:
thas alota squat for a 1.8.. I need me them ET Streets sannnnnnn

and hmm my paint looks good in pictures. it dont look like such a turd!

If you're serious I might have a something that will interest you. Don't let Damon buy you anything before you speak to me! :D

Ira

hahaha..Ira I have some ET streets in my garage hes been Eying. I fyou have something better then drag radials on rims he may be interested!

Why can't you guys go "haggle" on some other thread? I'm tired of seeing "SCU crushed by the fat boys" on the top of the forum. :mad:

I happen to lvoe this thread dave. I think its the new NY general thread, untiul SCU takes down the Fat kids:):D:D:D

...never mind... I'm just gonna get myself in trouble again trying to be cute.
just forget I said anything..

Last edited:
Back