carztuff.com raffle draw!!

Back n black bird

2007 Holiday Raffle from www.carztuff.com

Hey guys this upcoming holidays I will be having a raffle on a few of my parts. What you will have a chance at winning is:

-1 set of my mirrored stainless steel sills (valued at $85)
-1 Airguide and hood slider (valued at $85)
-1 Gauge Bezel (valued at $20)

That’s $190 worth of parts for as cheap as $3.00!

Heres how it works. Tickets will be available to buy from November 19/07-December 14/07 (11:59pm) The date the draw will take place for the winning ticket will be December 15/07 at 12:00pm Pacific time. Winner will be notified via email/phone number.

Tickets:

- 1 ticket is $3.00cdn.
- 2 tickets for $5.00cdn.
- 5 tickets for $10.00cdn.

There is no limit on how many you want to buy. And there is no limit on tickets sold. If I sell just 2 tickets you have a 1 in 2 chance of winning its that simple!

Once tickets are purchased I will send the ticket numbers to the email address you left in the paypal memo. (couples hours later) So make sure to check your junk folders etc for the numbers.

PAYPAL: driving_Ferrari@hotmail.com

NOTE MUST READ:

In paypal state your email address and phone number in the message section of paypal, this is so I can reach you easily and quickly if you are the winner of these parts. ANY tickets bought without this information are void and purchase is non-refundable. Winning ticket will be picked out of a hat by a third party ( Moderator for the SCCOWC.com club) His name is Bill and his screen name is 92SCDOUGHBOY. None of your personal information will be sold or given to any other person, its STRICTLY used for contacting the winner of this raffle draw in an easy manner.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM www.carztuff.com

Jamie Fauht CEO

Back