1992 Ford Thunderbird Sc Street Rod 1950 Retro Rod Kit

This is but one of many, many EZ Rods in existence...they will never go away. We need to put a picture of one of these things in everyone's user control panel so that people will stop posting every one of them that shows up on ebay.

Nothing personal, posjr.

I think they look hideous and is nothing but a waste of an otherwise nice supercoupe. I wish that people who do this conversion would use n/a bird instead of ruining a supercoupe, just my 2 cents....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think they look hideus and is nothing but a waste of an otherwise nice supercoupe. I wish that people who do this conversion would use n/a bird instead of ruining a supercoupe, just my 2 cents....:rolleyes:

i think its cool to use a sc, better to use one of them then to ruin a nice LX

I would never do it but on their web site some of them look pretty cool it just depends on the person who builds it and the accessories they add cause the grill and wheels really make it

Saw a red one today driving around near Wright Patterson Air Force Base. My wife and I were at lunch and she goes, what the hell is that? I'm like, appears to be a TBird with a hideous body kit.

This one looks pretty tough from the back, but still I would never do this to my car.
lrg_car44-2.jpg

Last edited:
ugly if you ask me. Doesn't even have SC seats. Would look better with the black trim on the door removed

E-Z Rods

Well............I grew up in the 50's.

I can home from the hospital in a 49' Ford in March of 1951.

I Like the easy rods!

I would never use a great condition T-Bird for the conversion.

I would love to have one, attract attention and have the reliablity of the newer cars.

Dave that is one slick Ford Forty Nine coupe. I had to copy the link and paste it in a new window to see, somehow it won't show up here.

Back