N/Cal members want a meet, here it is....

GONE14S

..........Dec. 22 Sac. Raceway.
Check out Jim's post exceeding the 9 sec barrier.
Your going to want to see this, it may not happen again.

Kurt

Damn i'm there. Just need to get all this bolted up and fixed.......

Was the cost to run?

Any estimate on what i can run.
FMIC,80mm MAF,75mm Tb, Free flow exhaust, 10% pulley :confused:

Dan if you read this i my need to borrow those gears i'll do the labor :D

I think it's 15.00 but Jim could answer that better than I can. Even if your car is not ready just come out and enjoy the day. I'll even buy the first cup of joe.....lol

Kurt

I'll go... I'll need a car to bring... I won't have that HG fixed before that time frame... I could shotgun...

If your SC's are not running just drive what you have. Just for support and to watch a 9 sec, run by a SC. You folk's need to get out of that rut your in with all these Hooter call's your doing....lol.... Da** N/Cal step up for a change.

Kurt

I got a high idle problem i need to fix lol

No worrys i'll drive it up there with the IACV disconnected if i have too ;)

will i be able to run in my bagged bird?

do they allow bagged cars on the strip?
hood pins, no latch. and the bags are the onlyreason i think i might not be able to run.

but if i do..im looking for low 15s:cool: on a stockish 94 lx...with a shift kit..thats it. its totaly possible...hopefully im not running 16s...;)ill bring some 275/40/17zr for the rear

Yes you can run with air suspension. ( each track has different rules, but in general it isnt a problem )
As long as you have nothing leaking from under the car. Hood pins shouldnt be an issue either.
Low 15's ?? Maybe, high 15's, more likely ..

- Dan

For those that do show up on the 22 nd (if that date hold's for Jim) I will make sure to get your run's on video for you all.

I hope that you folk's will try and make it and meet Jim and watch the run yourself's.

Kepp us up dated Jim and give us time to make the date.

Kurt

http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/

Test and Tune - December 22... Sat 12pm-4pm.
Drag Racing All vehicles must pass a regular tech inspection. Vehicles quicker than 10 seconds will run single passes.

Times: Pit Gates Open: 10:00am. Testing 12:00pm-4:00pm

Admission: General Admission: $10

Racers: $50 (car and driver)

For now this meet is canceled. Just wanted to keep you up dated.
The car wont be ready, this is not do to effort, it's was just to much work to be done in a short amount of time.

Take your time guy's and get the work done right.
We will see you when it is ready.

Kurt

Thanks Kurt

Kurt

Thanks for letting them know the car is not ready in time to make this meet to much to do and to little time. It looks like we may be doing testing with the GN Challenger at the next test & tune two 9 second cars

Bob is looking into seeing if they will let run side by side in testing match race of all time I hope we can

Last edited:
Back