Lets get it started

Darkside

Lets go Zona!!! Lets get the SC's back online. Planning a move back to Tucson this summer. Hopefully get some SC action started. Chime in. Lets get a roll call. Who's out there?

LMAO This is funny i posy here for like years and nothign but crickets chirping and now darkside is moving back and i move to vegas LOL nice well i might be moving back depends on the job but if so they hey was up and welcome ......

hey captn crunch are you ok ?

i hear your favorite actor died the one who did broke back mountain .

now you will have to make broke back sc on your own.

I'll be at Ft. Huachuca come Sept. Still quite a bit away, but it'll be here sooner than you think.

if you need a 5 speed or want a 5 speed swap in nw tucson. needs 2nd gear syncro but other then that works good.

Last edited:
I am in Flagstaff, but I get down to tucson at least a couple times a year. I go to Phx more often. Last time I was Tucson on a Friday night I cruised Speedway, and there was really not much happening. The police wouldn't let people park anywhere. All I found where there was a group was that bunch of SRT4 boys. I stopped to try to talk to them, and the cops came and kicked me off the property. I used to love to cruise Speedway. There were a bunch of nice cars everywhere. It was pretty laid back. What happened to all the hot rodders? :confused:

i usally go through the park on the west to cruse. or hit the frontage road to go fast. as far as cool cars little anthenys and a few others have a car night. or just go with my brother inlaw and eat some rice buring turbos. :D

Back