1990 SC Silver auto BUILT UP!

Odd is he

I have run into a problem with money and need to get rid of the car quick!:(

Lots of upgrades in the car done by the previous owner, I've only owned this car for three or four months and only put about 300 miles on it since I've owned. I dont know much of what was done to it, but this what I've been told

Upgrades:
engine rebuilt at 100K miles, now has 118K on it
44 lbs Injectors
high flow fuel pump,
underdrive and supercharger pulleys
throtle body, cold air intake
MAF sensor
Cam (not sure which one)
Cam sensor
high flow oil pump
Mustang cobra rear end 3.73 LSD
upgraded fan, new radiator
2500 Stall converter
super charger (replaced at the time of the rebuilt) is running just under 13 psi
New Built Heads (replace at 100K)
heavy duty gaskets
full exhaust from headers and all

I've been told by the previous owner that the engine was built to handle a 100 shot of nitrous,.....Im sure their is some stuff I forgot about

Only problem is, transmission has crapped out...... It is an AOD, 1st 2nd and 3rd gear are "built", 4th is blown...... I dont know what happend to it (havent had chance to jack it up), but I know all the fluid came out and was pretty burnt. possibly and trans line came off, or I cracked the casing... I'll try jack it up this weekend

Looking to get $3,300 for it....

Will get pics soon.

Located in Stamford, CT

Drop me an email at Nscott4130@gmail.com

Thanks,
Neil
:)

Chances are a busted line..Also check for the cable that attaches to teh TB from teh transmission to se eif it hasnt fallen off. By chance who did you buy it from>?

Chances are a busted line..Also check for the cable that attaches to teh TB from teh transmission to se eif it hasnt fallen off. By chance who did you buy it from>?

My buddy bought it from some guy in either upstate CT or somewhere in lower MA, dont remember.... He was trying to sell it down here for a profit, couldnt do it, so i bought it off him

Forgot about the interior....
Light blue
Cracked center of the dash
rear speakers are the only ones work
2 10" subs
fully powered Mids, and subs

Come one, Lets get some offers! open to anything....

Gotta get the snow of it and get some pics tomorrow, and determine wether its a line or the actual trans thats leaking....

OH man.... turns out it wasnt the trans at all.....

I blew a piston through the oil pan:D

$1700 o.b.o. good body, will get pics up later!

Back