ESM Dominion 3 porting with ported magnum powers inlet and stuff REVIEW!

XxSlowpokexX

Ok now out of all the things Ive done to my SC this is by far the absolute greatest seat of the pants feel..My old combination was everything you see in my signiture minus the ESM products..I had already had the magnum powers inlet plenum..What do I think after installing theESM parts and iridium plugs??

WOW!!

My car idles like you wouldnt believe..So smooth (stock autolite plugs looked a tad FOOKED UP!)...blower power feels almost instant. I was expecting a little loss of low end..But Im thinking with the ten rib belt I get almost 0 slippage..Also I installed my underdrive pulleys again...Blower whine is up a tad but it's definately livable and most would love the sound.....The car feels like It lost 1000lbs..Thats the power diference I LIKE TO FEEL!...Ok so I highly reccomend ESM to anyone who is decieding to get thee blower done..High quality parts and apparently they know what there doing when it comes to blower porting...And boost is around the same even though Im overdriving teh SC less now..TWO THUMBS UP!

awsome man!

Sweet! I hope you have fun with your "new" car man! God knows I wish I could afford it! hehe, looks like your gonna have to change your signiture to "on my way to 13's!" Congrats!

P.S. How much did it put you back for the blower and pulleys?

one more thing...

Hey Damon...what KIND of Iridium plugs are you using....NGK, or Denso? And do you know the part #? Wanna change my plugs today (stupid autolite coppers...)

Denso iridiums IT20...Weird thing is by comparing the plug to my stock one..It seems the stock one would sit much further into the combustion chamber..I was actually kinda worried about putting them in..But no problems at all..And I rechecked the cross referance and it was correct..As far as pricing go to teh ESM website and talk to Paul..He can get you any price you need

Update

haha..Well I forgot to clamp that rubber peice between the bypass valve and inlet plenum..Well I tightened it..Now I pin the factory boost gaugue..This is freakin great haha

Back