Fred Holzhauer 4.3 Sin City meet 2001

The good old days

What ever happend to Fred 4.3? last I seen of him is when we where talking after
after the race at Hoover Dam in 2001 where is he now? what is he doing? him and his wife where real nice folks as all the Denver group was it was an awesome event

Last edited:
The good old days

What ever happend to Fred 4.3? Last I saw of him was when we were talking after the race at Hoover Dam in 2001 where is he now, and what is he doing? He and his wife where real nice folks, as all the Denver group was, it was an awesome event!

Clipped out some un-needed info for easier (and less flame prone) reading. :)

Clipped out some un-needed info for easier (and less flame prone) reading. :)

I changed it thanks

I am trying to figure out what ever happend to him? weird its like he vanished no word of him at all in years. The 2001 Sin City meet at Vegas was neat love to do it again

Last edited:
I think he is still kicking Jim. Last I knew, he took on some job that just didn't offer him the time to pursue the SC thing.

Jeramie Schall is friendly with him. It would be nice if he chimed in just to let us know we;re thinking of him.

What would even be better is if we could get the guy to say hello again. I have missed seeing him the last few years. He was a real good guy who offered quite abit to the community. He deserves as much respect if not more than many of the veterans here. To me....it would be no different if Dave Dalke or Neibert left our community. What a shame it would be.

I saw Fred when I flew out to Denver to pick up the 93 SC I bought from Jeramie back in 2004. At the time I think he was working for that Billy Mays guy that makes OxyClean. More recently I've heard that Fred is working with Victor (Spinning Wheels) to provide cam specs.

I wish he was still around too.

David

Great guys

Its a shame they seam to fade way here is few others

John Shelton
Kelly Simmons
Aaron Padroza
Rob Noth
Highway Copper
Pony Eater
Wade from Reno Nevada

Anyone remember the older guy on here a few years back who didn't nothing but bust beans. He'd reply to all these posts with nothing really to offer other than busting someone's chops.

Can't remember his name. Something....O'neal keeps coming to mind. Maybe not....

John Shelton is enjoying his car after its last build. Working out small stuff, but from what I hear is busy with work etc.

Kelly Simmons is around. Last I talked to Kurt S, he still has his SC, but the SW isn't what it used to be.

Dunno about the rest.

Fred ended up going into business for himself, he's doing contractor work, which has him flying all over the country. Decent $$ from what I understand, but lots of work.

He still very much loves the SC gig, but struggles to find time for it. I haven't talked to him in about a month.

He is still struggling with health problems too. He has respiratory problems that can knock him down for days at a time just out of the blue. Because of that I've become his "personal mechanic" haha, since he can't do the heavy lifting or crawling under the car anymore. I have a feeling 2008 will be the year we see him back in the swing of things with the 4.3L

Jeramie

Back