Silver Bullet 9.989et at 135.303mph run in testing first SC in the 9's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only BS here is your time slip PAL! Don't be mad....just post the video or tell us how your bird changed the laws of physics.

KEEP IT REAL

The only BS here is your time slip PAL! Don't be mad....just post the video or tell us how your bird changed the laws of physics.

KEEP IT REAL

Ha Ha

Cry me a river little boy seams thats all your doing and looking mighty silly at it I know it hurts you inside to know we ran 9's. But you have to get a grip on life and move on unless you like me more than we all know? you seam to be hard up for me

I got better things to do rather than play post tag with you

Last edited:
Sorry did you say something?

Ha Ha your to much

Cry me a river little boy seams thats all your doing and looking mighty silly at it I know it hurts you inside to know we ran 9's. But you have to get a grip on life and move on unless you like me more than we all know? you seam to be hard up for me

I got better things to do rather than play post tag with you but you seam to like it a lot. I can send you and autograph picture you can hang on your wall at nights. Maybe someday you will be as fast as me and have some flusterd person like you Ha Ha

Cry Cry Cry ...................... It wont change a thing

Last edited:
tissue anyone?????

Your right!?!?!Maybe some day I will be faster than you,the only difference is it will be for real.The only thing your gonna autogragh is my ~~~ after you kiss it.The only picture Im gonna hang up is yours in the hall of "THE BEST BS STORIES EVER TOLD" you probably be only one their.You talk alot of smack just like a politician.And your right........it wont change a thing because you won't able prove anything. What are waiting for.............prove me and everyone else wrong.

A word of advice "DON'T LET YOUR MOUTH WRITE OUT CHECK YOUR ~~~ CAN'T CASH"

Sorry you say something again?

There is a sound of a baby crying its you again

I got better things to do rather than play post tag with you but you seam to like it a lot. I can send you and autograph picture you can hang on your wall at nights. Maybe someday you will be as fast as me and have some flusterd person like you Ha Ha

Cry Cry Cry ...................... It wont change a thing P.S you cry way to much every record setter has there flusterd groupie like you

Dream,dream,dream

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ILL BE WAITING FOR THE VIDEO.Why are trying so hard to impress people??? Your the only""record setter"" here I disagree with.Look at post #'s.But hey,congratulations on 9's run.Well done Jim,...truly well done.

When I grow up...I wanna be like Jim..:):):):):):):):):):):)

If you really are in the 9's? Good for you. Why sit there and try to rub it in the faces of people with 1/8th the budget you do? Childish.[/QUOTE]

I wont coment on the rest of your post

The reason is (LOOK AT BIG THE PICTURE) I get post like this guy here over and over bashing me it gets on my nerves quick. Why would one come off starting trash talk in the first place? there is no reason for it we worked hard to get into the the 9's we are racers we do things differaint than others. When they come off calling me a liar or faulse time slip becouse of some dam video one's must have its going way to far. I hate the trash talkers when they have no idea what we went through to get here they have no right to come off like that in the first place. You can look at my racing background what I do on the track is true to the fact

I been in racing all my life we work hard and I drive at my best to gain the speeds and et's of not just the SC but my other race cars. I know there is young non racers that dont understand but they do not need to lash out like this. Some take it to personal for some reason they have to attack me and my effort witch in fact they should keep to them selfs not on the boards. I am proud of what we have done with a 3.8V6 M90 AOD IRS car to reach 9's and I hope many others are as well

Last edited:
Bump post ahead

If you really are in the 9's? Good for you. Why sit there and try to rub it in the faces of people with 1/8th the budget you do? Childish.[/QUOTE]

I wont coment on the rest of your post

The reason is (LOOK AT BIG THE PICTURE) I get post like this guy here over and over bashing me it gets on my nerves quick. Why would one come off starting trash talk in the first place? there is no reason for it we worked hard to get into the the 9's we are racers we do things differaint than others. When they come off calling me a liar or faulse time slip becouse of some dam video one's must have its going way to far. I hate the trash talkers when they have no idea what we went through to get here they have no right to come off like that in the first place. You can look at my racing background what I do on the track is true to the fact

I been in racing all my life we work hard and I drive at my best to gain the speeds and et's of not just the SC but my other race cars. I know there is young non racers that dont understand but they do not need to lash out like this. Some take it to personal for some reason they have to attack me and my effort witch in fact they should keep to them selfs not on the boards. I am proud of what we have done with a 3.8V6 M90 AOD IRS car to reach 9's and I hope many others are as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back