Ford Tools for Sale

Rich Thomson

I have several tools for sale and 1 headlight wiring kit. PM if you have any questions. Paypal only.

NEW APC Headlight Kit for 1994-1997 cars. 9004 bulbs not included. $25 shipped anywhere in USA.
apc-9004.JPG

Last edited:
Parts still available are due to no response:

Ford Ball Joint Kit $20 plus USPS shipping. Weight is 12lbs

EEC Code Reader with book. $15 Shipped anywhere in USA.

NEW APC Headlight Kit for 1994-1997 cars. 9004 bulbs not included. $25 shipped anywhere in USA.

All Items are pending transaction. If any fall through I will repost here.

Stan you PM account is full. I have been trying to let you know the ball joint kit is gone and so is the EEC Code reader. Only part left is the wiring harness.

Rich

Only item left is the wiring harness.

Rich,

You PM me on the 10th telling me to paypal you> I paypal you money on the 11th. You refund me on the 12th saying you treid to PM me several times with no responce? ....Whatever..Thats just plain wrong

Damon

Rich,

You PM me on the 10th telling me to paypal you> I paypal you money on the 11th. You refund me on the 12th saying you treid to PM me several times with no responce? ....Whatever..Thats just plain wrong

Damon

Well that's a surprise :rolleyes: Welcome to my world...........

Ira

Last edited:
Ohh I wasnt even thinking of that...But it was a sweet looking planter...Which BTW if you hadntbought I would have..You beat me to it!

Back