Anyone need parts from an 89 base?

ThunderingSC

A buddy at work gave me his beater, it's an 89 Thunderbird base. The motor still runs ok, although it does have 270+km on it. The wheels look in good shape, they are the honeycomb style, alum? Great for mounting slicks or winters. Let me know if there is anything u guys want...I'lll let it go real cheap;)

Hey Bill, I couldn't tell ya for sure. Maybe I'm giving u the wrong impression...these ones are almost like the old GTA's mesh style, I always thought they were referred to as honeycomb? BTW they are black.

OKay Andru, I thought you meant stock wheels. I know which wheels you are referring to now. I was just curious knowing my buddy has an 88 T-Bird (you met him last year at Cayuga), and those are the true "honeycomb" wheels, which are actually a 4 bolt pattern.

Re: parts

Is the hood the same as a SC??
If so, what shape is it in & what colour??
Where are you located?
Thx. Steve

Steve: the hood has no dents, or dings, it does have some mild rust at the very front. About the size of a quarter. The car was repainted a silver colour so it won't match a stock SC colour. I'm actually in Little Britain, it's about 20 mins N/E of Port Perry.

Back