Ken Seegers

TwoTimeSC

Email Address: blckbrd_1234@hotmail.com
User Name: Ken Seegers
Vendor/Individual: Individual

I just wanted to add some praise for Ken Seegers.

I had purchased several parts from Ken at a very reasonable price not long ago to help spruce up my 35th. Ken answered all my requests and shipped the parts out very quickly. What I received was better than expected and when I discovered that one item was damaged by FedEx in shipment, Ken offered and gave me an immediate refund for that item. I wish all people displayed INTEGRITY like Ken's.

I will not hesitate to buy from him again. He's A#1 in my book!

Paul Protos

Email Address:
User Name: Ken Seegers
Vendor/Individual:

Bought ZR motorsports cold air intake off of Ken. Item in good condition, thank you!

i bought fuel rail and pistons of Ken Seegers
. recived in 2 days and were in good shape. thanks alot

I just received my parts from Ken. I have to say his parts were exactly as advertised, prices reasonable and shipping could not be faster. A stand up guy in my book.

ken seegers

im sure everyone can agree with me that when getting a used tranny they are scared, ive been using and auto in my manual 90 due to bad syncros and it only took me about 1.5hours to decide i hate auto's in this car. well Ken Seeger became a hero the second he sent me a pm stating he had a manual for a fair price. thanks to ken my car is now restored to its former glory. the new tranny is as smooth as anyone could ask for being a m5r2. it seems to shift better then my old manual ever did. thanks to ups messing up it got here a lil late, but it still got here in good shape. cant even say how happy i am atm to have my manual back. tyvm ken. if i ever need another manual you will be the first person i hit up for 1.

Email Address:blckbrd_1234@hotmail.com
User Name: Ken seegers
Individual

Comments:
Fast shipping. exactly what I needed.

Back