Ken Wagner

Wanted1990SC

Email Address:
User Name: kenewagner
Vendor/Individual: Ken Wagner

Ken made me a doulbe intercooler with fan shroud. The DIC is simply a work of art. Thanks Ken.

Email Address:
Vendor/Individual: Ken Wagner

Ken also made a custom double intercooler for me, which I agree is a work of art. Ken is an outstanding guy and great to work with.

Thanks Ken.

Needless to say...kenewagner

i bought a double IC from ken......it is so well made its almost unbelievable......pleasure to do business with!!!

As stated from the previous guys, i also purchased one of Kens work of art Double IC's awile back.
the product is well worth the $$$ i spent and couldnt be happier.
i may be in contact with you soon for possibly some other fab jobs
thanks Ken!!

kenewagner Reworked Some Parts For Me

I sent my parts out to manny to do some sc porting, custom intake plenum, and widen return. When i got the parts back from manny after a year it was bad. Very bad. Had holes and cracks from poor welding.

So i sent my parts to Ken to rework my return which i plan on keeping. He made that thing look like perfect. Inside and out. As for the other parts i just wanted them cleaned up. Which also was perfect. Fast turn around time also.

I would highly recommend Ken to do any welding work or in my case rework some badly custom made parts!

Recently purchased one of Ken's double IC's. It was done when he predicted, good price, excellent workmanship, and above all, he showed me around the shop and shared his projects in work. Great guy! If anyone needs fab work, Ken is the man.
JJ

Double IC

Concur with all other comments. Ken even gave me a tour of the shop and showed off his current projects. Excellent workmanship. Thanks Ken,
JJ

Email Address: kenny.wagner@fleetpride.com
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Purchased a Double Inter-cooler from Ken and it was nothing short of work of art. Nice piece of work and what a noticeable difference I saw after installing it. If you want to upgrade your stock inter cooler Ken is your man!

-Bryce

Awesome DIC

I bought one somewhere else for a bunch more. What a mistake. So I bought one from Ken. There is absolutely no comparison. Ken's DIC is finely crafted and is very pretty. I am really excited to have this on my car. How is you handwriting, Ken? I might send it back just to have you sign it! Thanks:D

Back