today is my birthday 49th

thanks guys it has turned out to be a very great day i worked my butt off . a lady blew a tire in front of my house i told her stop she was going to drive it flat to her house 2 miles away .i told her it would destroy her alloy wheels and i had a extra 15 so i removed her tire mounted a new goodyear radial on her wheel . put it on her car and off she went . .

later on i help aman get into his chevy truck ala wire hanger,
then i had lunch with a homeless family they thanked me for lunch and then i came home again, and thanked god i had one to come home to.

you know you never know how good you have it till you sit with the less fortunate .

i spent $20 on lunch but received $100,000,000,000 in insite and learned how and where i came from 8 yrs ago we where homeless by circumstance,

now we own a home I like to go back on streets and take a family to lunch once and awhile just to remind me of my roots and where we were,and could go back to.

its a reality check that makes me so happy of where i am .

do your self a favor next time you buy lunch get a extra meal and give it to a needy person its not much but its a major difference to them .

and god will love you for it too.

like i said it was a very wonderful day for me .

i sometimes forget where ive been and have to go back to refreash my mind and heart.

Last edited:
I gave a homeless guy a full bin of hooters wings once, still hot. he thanked me up and down and only took two or three wings, said he didnt want to be greedy and to give them to somebody else, which we did.

And manny look on the bright side, if your joints start going out, you can machine new ones ;) Habby bday son

Back