1989 SC Many New Parts Being Parted Out! ***Update 1/1 3-20-08***

thundrturdfixer

The Vehicle is being parted out. Its a manual with a brand new engine and new ported supercharger. The new engine and supercharger only have about 1,500 miles on them!!! The entire vehicle is being parted out!!! The vehicle itself has about 135k and its dark blue, with grey interior.

These parts were brand new and only used for about 1,500 miles!!!!

Engine
Supercharger
All 4 Tires
All Brakes (Rotors And Pads)
Upper And Lower Ball Joints
Power Steering Pump
Radiator
Idle Air Control Valve
Oxygen Sensor
Coil Pack And Wires
Belts (3)
10% Overdrive Pulley And Shorter Belt

I'm Sure I'm Missing some too.

Message me and let me know what you guys want!

****update 1****
Overdrive Pulley and matching belt sold!!
***S-type ported fully rebuilt blower.... Was being sold by itself for 500, now being sold for 450 with plenum!!!
***New engine was being sold for 1200, its still 1200, but now includes the following! Valve covers, intake, injectors, and fuel rail! Oil pan, heads and such obviously included.
***I have many other parts off and ready to ship, uncluding the new rad, intercooler tubes, maf, knock, tps, Iac, K&N filter, intercooler, alt, coil pack, slighty used wires (bout 1500 miles) and a bunch of other stuff.

PM me and I'll get back to you shortly!

Last edited:
How much for the upper and lower ball joints and do you have the control arms too? Shipped to 73013. They are as new I presume?

Last edited:
Yes I has the uppers lowers and control arms. Only one set of arms are new though, the ball joints are new too. I dont remember if its the uppers or lowers, but ill check.

I also have the abs. Since there are soo many people asking for parts I want to do the following. I have more than one person to help, so it wont take too long.

Anyone who wants parts, let me know what you want. I will be starting the disassembly in approximately one month from now. You guys can claim parts and send payments and I will send the parts as soon as they are taken off. Again, it will all be done in a timely manner. I will only take C.O.D., official Postal money orders and personal checks, HOWEVER!
When paying with a personal check, be aware, I WILL be contacting your bank to make sure there is enough money to clear and to make sure the check is not fake. The parts will not be sent until the checks have completely cleared!

I thank you all for your interest! Again, give me a few days to get back to all of you, Im organizing everything. If I havnt responded, that doesnt mean Im not interested, I will respond regardless. The car is whole and running, so let me know what you guys want!! Happy New Years by the way!!!

Last edited:
You are in Easton PA?

If so I will like to stop bye this weekend and check out the car. I will like to see her run and see what is good.... We can do COP cash on pickup. :D

I need an ABS module, some ride control parts, a few dash pieces, drivers door handle trim and etc... :cool:

I can PM you my number.

You may want to check out www.ECRTcc.com, we are in your back yard after all...

J.Miller

I will only take C.O.D., official Postal money orders and personal checks

This is a huge red flag to me.....can somebody verify that this is good before we send cash, I was a big COD person but PayPal is so much better

The 'new' engine...is it crate from ford? rebuilt? If its a rebuilt engine, by who?

I see two Easton PA's on mapquest...which county are you on?

yay! the 3 hour place vs the 5+ hour one :p....still, interested in the engine please keep me posted.

J dot Miller..thanx for the clarification buddy.

Attention!!

Lol sorry guys, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I had a total brain fart, NO COD, lol. Its pretty much the postal money orders or pay cash in person, when you pick up the part. personal checks are fine, but I wait until they clear, and I will call your bank to see if it is real and if it will clear.

The motor is a reman from autozone. They had 2 to choose from and I purchased the better of the 2. It normally costs 1900 bucks, plus taxes, plus core. I want $1200 for it, no core or anything. Think about it this way, you basically are having someone else "test" the motor for you, cause if its bad, they replace it, but its a pain in the butt.

I was there today. I asked him to save the ABS and AC compressor for me.

He says he is moving to Europe and wants to sell his cars by the end of the summer. This one he is parting out.

The car has a manual transmission and he says it needs a synchromesh. He purchased the blower from SCP November 06. He says he has around 500-1,000 miles on the engine. Drivers side front fender has a ding (easy to fix). The drivers side electric door lock is loose. Passenger side door looked like it backed into something (easy to fix). No rust on doors. Drivers side rear bumper skirt has a tear.

Cars looks like it was siting since October.

Here are the pictures (click to enlarge):

Last edited:
How much for the i/c and the coolant reservoir with the sensor? Are you breaking down the motor or selling whole - might be interested in the heads too.
Mike

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks to J. Miller for the pictures!! My digital camera took a crap. As far as the engine, no I will not be taking the engine itself apart, its new, so it goes all at once.

Back