• XR7Dave

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • David Neibert

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • DamonSlowpokeBaumann

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

doug93sc

Just because I am really bored at work I was thinking, who is going to make it to 10,000 posts first and will be crowned "The First person to reach 10,000 posts"?

Hopefully someone who's been around for a while and has alot of knowledge about SC's and MN12's.

And not someone like me who's just a schmuck haha (I've got a long way to go to reach 10k posts)

-Melon

Hopefully someone who's been around for a while and has alot of knowledge about SC's and MN12's.

And not someone like me who's just a schmuck haha (I've got a long way to go to reach 10k posts)

-Melon

I put the 3 guys that are the closest and only one of them is a schmuck:D

just keep in mind that this is at least incarnation 2 of the website.

Remember EZboard?

Attachments

• ezboardSCCOA.JPG
    ezboardSCCOA.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
I guessed who the three candidates would be before I even opened up this thread! I win!! :p

Thomas

Hey now, I resemble that remark. :mad:

I'm not going to comment on who I think is a schmuck...:)

just keep in mind that this is at least incarnation 2 of the website.

Remember EZboard?

Good point Mike and until I saw that picture I forgot what it used to look like:eek: that brings back memories!

Too bad we can't access the posts count from the older board, we will just have to go with this one.

I was wondering long before this poll came about....I'd say Damon.
Do you get kicked off the site when you hit 10k or what???

I'd say Dave D being he is way in the lead. :cool:

And Doug. Only a shmuck would make a statement like that. Because not truly knowing the meaning of the word shmuck would in turn make you one by default. And it's apparent you dont really know the true meaning otherwise you wouldnt be calling any one of the three mentioned in the poll one.

Regardless...Carry on children:D

And Doug. Only a shmuck would make a statement like that. Because not truly knowing the meaning of the word shmuck would in turn make you one by default. And it's apparent you dont really know the true meaning otherwise you wouldnt be calling any one of the three mentioned in the poll one.

Blah Blah Blah:rolleyes:

I'm not going to comment on who I think is a schmuck...:)

Good point Mike and until I saw that picture I forgot what it used to look like:eek: that brings back memories!

Too bad we can't access the posts count from the older board, we will just have to go with this one.

I'm with the diggle berry over here not goign to comment .... but i will say not david or xr7dave or deamon

Last edited:
Back