95 Thunderbird W/DOHC 4.6 Swap For Sale!

T-BIRDS281E

FS is a 1995 Ford Thunderbird. It has a mtor swap out of a Lincoln Mark VIII wich is a DOHC 4.6l motor. stock HP is 290. Motor has 70,000 miles on it and the car has 165,000 on it. Wheels are ADR Kasai's 18x8 tires are 245 40 18 General Exclaim UHP's. Has a rear disc brake conversion done and alluminum drive shaft. True Dual Exhaust with 40 Flow Masters and stainless steal tips. I put 97 T-bird healight housins in with clear corner I don't have any pics of this but could send some upon request. Also has a custom tune done obviously since it has a motor swap done to it. I had this car out the other night after I got it done and was doing 110mph in the top of 2nd gear. The rear end currently has a 3.27:1 gear set but I have a set of Ford Racing Ring and Pinion in a 3.73:1 Ratio. It also comes with a ZEX Dry Nitrous set up never used on this motor was used on the previous stock motor but not this one. Stero system is two 12" Infinity subs with a 1200w Boss amp in a sealed box enclosed by a Custom Diamond plate set up. If you would like to see any other Pics of this car or want to know any more info send me an email at bs_johnson@hotmail.com or give me a call at 941-268-9524 my name is Shaun. I'm asking 4,500.00obo Thanks for looking and please no trade offers except maybe a nice Street Bike!
913170825_l.jpg

l_6ce1ef8a27d6f2a83d4ced2fe8c2fad7.jpg

l_dc839822f2f9df860929471f84221885.jpg

1460951899_l.jpg

1422968986_l.jpg

l_5586f40bddc59ccb33c8178aa2309e87.jpg

since its tuned and everything do you know how much power it makes at the wheels, and have you had it at the track with the DOHC in it? I might be interested.

since its tuned and everything do you know how much power it makes at the wheels, and have you had it at the track with the DOHC in it? I might be interested.

No and no not yet I haven't had a chance to Dyno it and I don't have it tagged yet so I would have to trailer it or get it tagged to take it to the track.

i'm dealing with a problem with it chugging under boost, going to get that fixed before hand. the exaust is unfinished, consisting of 2.5" pipes after gutted cats, to a DI/DO cherry bomb resonator, will be finished this weekend, dumped out the sides, or both out the drivers side, havent decided yet. it has typical scratches and dings for a 12 y/o car. leather interior is in good shape, minus two small tears in the bottom portion of the backseat, and a small hole under the drivers side bolster.

transmission grinds occassionally into reverse, and sometimes when downshifting or upshifting at high rpms into second.

car has a new 180* tstat, headgaskets done by previous owner less than 20k ago, along with new electronically adjustable tokico illumina II shocks, and a new clutch. i have put in new motor mounts, and new tires, with a fresh alignment. has an alpine cd player with pioneer 4-way speakers all around.

needs strut rod bushings to the lower control arms eventually, but they arent too bad, tie rods are popping occasionally, everyhting else suspension wise is in good shape.

Back