Las Vegas Nevada

NevadaTbird

Hey Fellows I couldn't agree with you all more. I'm in North Las Vegas Nevada, about 30 minutes or less from the las vegas strip when the the traffic is good. I owned a 1993 sc.

There are a pretty large group of guys from tccoa in vegas too. I just met up with a couple of them when I was out there for sema.
Alan

Vegas again, just trying!
Folks near SLC are about as far from Vegas as I am!
Vegas be good hub... unk unk.

Hi Everyone,
I'm in Vegas, and I'm on TCCOA a lot. I typically set up the Vegas meets. Anyone interested in coming out for a meet shoot me a PM.
Love to have you all out! The more the merrier.
Hope to hear from you,
Gordo

here used to be a large following of sccosw supercoupe club of the south west
but alas the south did seperate from the north and formed the thunderbird enthusiast club which fell on its face .
and now is part of sccoa but is hidden for some reason they tend to hide in the members only forums and dont like bs or freindly talk just tech all the way .

Here in Vegas

I'm here in Vegas also. I have always wanted a 5-speed SC since 1994. I fell in love with the T-bird when I drove an 88 back in 92. I am looking to get one really soon. Anyone know anybody here locally that deals with parts for these beautiful machines?

Me too! I Go to "celeberty cars and coffee" frequently that happens ever Saturday on Eastern, let's start there. Then get a coffee there and plan some more meetups for the future. On Facebook is my tbird club that meets every month for lunch, Thunderbirds of Las Vegas, that would also be a good starting place...

Back