Did I get Jacked? What would you do if ?????

S

SC YA LTR

Did I get Jacked? What would you do if ?????

Hello,
I purchased an Inlet from a guy who was very prompt in returning any message that I had sent to him. All seemed to be going well until I did not get the inlet a week after he sent it. I just figured that he sent it by Mule and did not worry about it. Well, it has been 28 days since I sent him the money Fed Ex. I have left 5-6 E-Mails asking when the inlet was sent with no reply. I have also posted on this BBS to see if he would answer but no answer. I am going to find out what his phone number is so I can call him just to see if he is alive, because after this he may not be LOL. What would you do in this situation? I understand that some may do some crazy things but feel free to let your hair down LOL.
Thanks,
Feeling like I just got Jacked D Rainer

Re: Did I get Jacked? What would you do if ?????

You have his home address??? As in Phisical address??

If so there are so many things you can do to this guy it could be alot of fun...This cat in SF infact pissed me way off, and I sent a load of Fertilizer/SH!T to his house, told the guys just to leave it in a neat pile in the driveway...Also put an add in the News paper for anyone who wanted to get rid of items that were just laying around, just drop them at my address...He was pretty upset so his girlfriend tells me...LOL

I guess people in SF need a place to get rid of their SH!T eh?
Too bad don't screw me over...
So if you have the address, use your own imagination...Cost was minimal to do what I did...LOL...And well worth it...

Whatever you do don't just let it go..Get that FKR...And get his ass good...

Cheers

Back