Merry Christmas Everyone!!

donnie189

I bought my '95 Sc, in '01, and had several components go bad,and eventually the same year, I blew my head gasket. After, over 6yrs. I got 'er going with a fresh Marshall motor, out of Lincoln NE. finally, got it going, last year I even bought a '97 basically a SC, with a V-8, same wheels, and everyting, black/buckskin, beautiful, 31,000!! Now I GOT THIS EXPENSIVE '95 SC. My problem currently is that it doesn't shift well, 5spd. To go down memory lane, it didn't shift well when I got it, didn't know at the time she needed a slave cylinder. I put in a Centerfiorce clutch, a friend looked through the 5spd. and it was all good, and clean. Turned out to be a the slave cylinder was bad. I did the clutch, and the B&M short throw shifter. Both my thunderchickens are running great, but the '95's shifting isn't very well, although better than before we changed the slave cylinder. Is there a grease zerk, or any advice people? Also, if anyone has I'm interested in some good used perfomance parts, top, exhaust from resonator back, and bigger throttle body, with possibly the Magnum Powers Intake for the 85mm throttle body. I've learned a valuable lesson, my '97 "Limited edition" for $7000 with 31000miles was much cheaper than the money pit SC, but I still love 'em, both. Wish my '95 didn't wheel hop so bad. Thanks, Don Mellenbruch

Last edited:
Back