...uh ohhh

jleopold

Hey guys...

I might need to sell my car and all that comes with it...

Got laid off Friday and it's feast or famine ...

So... as you know I've put in a lot of work to get my ride up to par ...

Except for the head gasket going out... the trans is new, she drives great, AC works, stereo is rocking, seats are perfect... ( if you've seen my interior then you know it's above average ) -- She's red. New plugs and wires, new tires, new fuel pump and sending unit.

So... if it gets to that point I could let her go fairly cheap.

Just keep me in mind... and pray I get a great job fast.

John

sorry to hear that man, i got laid off last week, so i'm in the same boat, except i dont have an SC. And i have minimal expenses, so maybe not the same boat, but definately in the same sea. :)

Make that three

Wowww

I am not the only one I got layed off on the 21st of Jan with "BIG BILLS" our company closed its California hub not a good time of year to find work. Lets hope 2008 brings us a good stable jobs

To be honest...

I hated that company... the people are getting more evil by the day. Heck I would almost dare say they did me a favor... I'm already looking at a possible new job soon and I may get to keep some of the good bye money to finish up some things and hopefully keep my house. But I wouldn't dare give them the honor...

Ya we are in the same boat... the "SS- No Job"
Well... for now...

Thanks for the love guys...

bummer

:(

sorry john about your sitiuation, hopefully they have giving you some pention and unemployment:)what is you status on the car, miles,etc. so everyone know of the car status.do you still have those rims that i gave you?let me know. are you completely getting out of the t-bird group:(i was lookin forward to do another show with ya this years. let me know of you status.let me know if you need anything from me.

sincerily,
ramon.;)

To be honest...

I hated that company... the people are getting more evil by the day. Heck I would almost dare say they did me a favor... I'm already looking at a possible new job soon and I may get to keep some of the good bye money to finish up some things and hopefully keep my house. But I wouldn't dare give them the honor...

Ya we are in the same boat... the "SS- No Job"
Well... for now...

Thanks for the love guys...

jleopold

What is the update of your job hunting? where you able to find work? I hope your able to keep your Sc and the good buy money :) let us know whats going on with one of our own Nor-Cal Hot Rodders

Hey guys...

Quick update:

Okay so after a month of no job... I need to do some liquidation. I am open to offers on my bird only because I have to pay for benifits since I have a baby on the way and selling the bird could buy me time. Until I get hired up.

So I've considered that I could sell my ride cheap for now and then get back in the car scene as I get back on my feet.

My car is:

Red
1990 SC 3.8 ( of course)
Black cloth interior - great condition - no tears, tape or nothing
Black dash - with minor cracks etc - typical stuff ( but I have a dash cover)
Automatic trans ( fully rebuilt 2 years ago and still under warrantee)
New stock tires on the rear and 70% life on the fronts
New plugs and wires about 1,800 miles ago
Air silencer removed
New fuel filter and sending unit ( high flow)
Front end alingned
1100 watt Amp
Alpine stereo
2 - 10" woofers - in a plexi-clear box.
Sunroof
Clean inside

NOW the other stuff...
I think the head is cracked
She starts but starts rough
I purchased the car with a salvage title but that is no big deal
If you've seen my car then you know about the passenger door sticking

So... I'm hoping to get at least
$850.00- $1,000 ( the rebuilt tranny is worth that by it self)

If I can't get that then I'm pulling the trans - selling is separately and dumping the body ( minus the stereo set up of course)

Let me know if you need current pictures...

But... if I get a job ... HANDS OFF...

Re: No work

I know what you guys are going through.I've been out of work for a year. Thank God for a small pension and Social Security.
George Clarke

Back