locked my self out...how do I open my hood from the outside?

LOL when i read it i thought for sure that you were kidding. You definitely should have just played it off as a joke...

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison FTW.
get with the program Ceez

That won't work on an MN12. The window rides in a glass run; it can't be pryed away from the run. You might be able to wedge the door away from the roof or "B" post, but be prepared for damaged paint or weatherstriping. Honestly, you're better off to just break the door glass. Cover it with duct tape and use a spring-loaded center punch to pop the window. It will fall out in your hands without covering the car in glass shards. You can pick up a replacement for about $20 at the Pick-n-Pull. Not ideal, but better than paint damage. At any rate, the BEST plan is to spend a couple of bucks at Wal Mart for a duplicate key.

JD
Your right. I ment to say place the block between the door frame and the rear roof section then work in your loop of banding materal. If you do it carefully you wont damage the paint you can pull the door frame far enough with fingertips to place the block. Thats how I got in mine last time

Last edited:
Your right. I ment to say place the block between the door frame and the rear roof section then work in your loop of banding materal. If you do it carefully you wont damage the paint you can pull the door frame far enough with fingertips to place the block. Thats how I got in mine last time

Man, that must have taken a delicate touch. I don't think I could pull it off without screwing something up. Usually, the more careful I try to be, the more damage I do to the most expensive part involved! : )

JD

LOL when i read it i thought for sure that you were kidding. You definitely should have just played it off as a joke...

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Hey Hey Buddie What The Hell Crawled up your Tail pipe and Clogged your Cats????

Dude said Sorry.... Look i know im a bit of a A hole at Times But damn no need to get harsh on another guy man... Just blow it off and mabe just mabe you wont become a loser like i used to be before i grew up

PS :p

Back