The BOSS is back Ford's Boss 500 Hemi AA/FC engine (pictures)

Boss

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! There was a guy here in Northern Illinois who was selling Boss parts for racing a decade ago.

Always wondered why development of Boss 429 stuff dropped off so fast.

Love to hear that idle,........or scream at 9,000!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! There was a guy here in Northern Illinois who was selling Boss parts for racing a decade ago.

Always wondered why development of Boss 429 stuff dropped off so fast.

Love to hear that idle,........or scream at 9,000!

Yes its nice

Billy Mayer was the last one to use a Boss 429 engine using AR heads and block in the 80's with his Ford and 7 Eleven backed Mustang AA/FC using big bore short stroke. Now Team Force 2008 Winternationals first race will prove its performance look for Vegas pre test comming up soon :)

I look forward to seeing these engines in Pro Mod soon its about time for a change in fuel engines this year for Ford

On a similar note, Jon Kaase is saying, "Boss 429's For Everybody."

http://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=20258

Stock Boss heads

This is great news I have the original Street hemi heads for my Boss 429 69 Mustang S block and full hemi heads for my R block Nascar 429 Hemi there going for a complete used set now $6K and up. It nice Jon Kaase is making new one's same as the original Boss heads price of original Boss stuff is going out of sight

Alan Root Boss 429

Alen Root Boss 429

Here is pictures of my (AR) Alen Root Boss 429 Hemi same block and heads Ricky Smith, Bob Glidden, Wayne Torkelson, Robert Patrick used

Attachments

• Dcp_1615.jpg
    Dcp_1615.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 2,849
  • Dcp_1617.jpg
    Dcp_1617.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 5,790
  • Dcp_1622.jpg
    Dcp_1622.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 3,106
Back