Target mid 9's Infineon first Summit series race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver Bullet ready for mid 9's

After all the SFI changes car is almost done now time to push her deep into the 9's to run with the West Coast toughest drivers. Now that I am out of work for a while I have time to get my driving at its best there is some heavy hitters in this deal. My team is now set on running the Summitt ET series at Infineon Raceway Jan 26th and Feb 18th in the Pro class with big money. We want to test at Sac before the first event Kurt I will contact you before and hope you can make Infineon as well

This track is good for quicker times and faster speed than Sac with 660ft concrete launch pad and cool coast air looking forward to running there

Spectators are $15 each
Directions to track
http://www.infineonraceway.com/fan_guide/directions/

Last edited:
Let me know when your going to Sac. I'll be there!

If you keep me post with all the track sites and times I'm sure I can make a few of them.

Kurt

Let me know when your going to Sac. I'll be there!

If you keep me post with all the track sites and times I'm sure I can make a few of them.

Kurt

Thanks Kurt

I will e-mail you on the test runs so you can be there well keep it under our hats the new much quicker times and video than "Slam It To Them" :) BIG TIME. Like Thrust SSC Andy Green said like wise for us ( He who follows us into the 9's is only a tourist following in our footsteps) as we where the first to do it making SC history :)

We got the light weight C4 in it you can push it with one hand real easy where it took two people straining to push it with the AOD. We are now working on the shifter spring loaded positive reverse lockout device and functional neutral safety switch NHRA mandatory

Last edited:
David

I am going down this evening we are going to start it up test everything out than put it on the dyno I hope all checks out ok. I will make a few calls tonight if she is good to go we need to run mid 9's or better

Don't forget to call Kurt....we all want to see what a 9 second SC looks and sounds like. If it's not too much trouble I'd like to see at least one wheels up launch :D

David

Don't forget to call Kurt....we all want to see what a 9 second SC looks and sounds like. If it's not too much trouble I'd like to see at least one wheels up launch :D

David

Weather good

We have a couple issues to fix but looks good for Infineon first big meet of the 2008 season. David Adams WCPS said the bump will most likely be 9.58et to get into the show this next weekend

Last edited:
Yeah...Call Kurt. If he can't make it call Manny, if he can't make it, call John Shelton.

David

David & Ira

Better yet I will call you both at 4:00am your time :) nice wake up call with 9.50et dial tone. I am glad you both care about the "KING" yes you both sound like my mother. Its the love I get from you people that keeps me pushing the performance berrior of the 3.8V6 Super Coupe

Remember he who follows us into the 9's is only a tourist following in our own footsteps as we where the first to 9's in a history making run. This is for my two challengers looking in "Got Ya"

WARNING - WARNING : Rant Mode On - Soap Box Deployed

David & Ira

Better yet I will call you both at 4:00am your time :) nice wake up call with 9.50et dial tone. I am glad you both care about the "KING" yes you both sound like my mother. Its the love I get from you people that keeps me pushing the performance berrior of the 3.8V6 Super Coupe

Remember he who follows us into the 9's is only a tourist following in our own footsteps as we where the first to 9's in a history making run. This is for my two challengers looking in "Got Ya"

Hey, I'm up at 4:00am on Sunday's anyway so I don't care. I would hate to be you though if you wake up The Boss(tm) ;)

WARNING - WARNING : Rant Mode On - Soap Box Deployed

Seriously for a moment though Jim, I don't know if you get this or not, but there are some people here who are really serious about our cars and would really like to see you accomplish this. How great would that be for all of us SC lovers? Especially those guys who are busting a gut right now trying to find and make new ways for us to be better.

And if for some reason if it doesn't happen this weekend, there's no shame in that. You admit it, you learn from it and move on to the week after that. No shame considering all of the many things that can go wrong on any given Saturday and we all understand that. I don't think anyone here would give you grief about that because lord knows we have all had days with our cars like that.

BUT, if you do it, and remember, this from people who hope you do, and you do come back here without anything we can sink our teeth into, don't bother coming back. Take this the right way my friend, but if you plan on bragging about being the best then you have an obligation to show us. Or if not us, somebody else then because otherwise it's just noise. And I don't think any one here gives a rats arse about that; I don't think we would take that from anyone. He$$, I had almost 500rwhp and ran 26 seconds! But if I claimed a low 11 second run I am sure people would have believed it based solely on the numbers; for about 5 minutes before asking to see the video and how I did it! Well, okay, maybe not those who have seen me drive it :rolleyes: but many others.

If you don't plan on bragging about it that's fine too, because we don't have to hear it and you don't have to listen to it from us. He$$, keep it a secret and make us read about it in a magazine for all I car, but don't come home telling us about your big night on the town when no one else saw it happen. Boy can I tell you plenty of stories.... well, you get my dift.

Sorry if this pi$$es you off. No, actually I'm not. It's just the way I feel about it. In fact I'm hearing so much crap here that I'm starting to lose interest in this whole 9 second thing. I'm tired of trying to sort through what's real and what isn't, and I'm beginning to think we may never see a car in the 9's unless the two top cars we currently know about do it.

Hey, maybe there is even another car out there ready to do it that we don't know about because he isn't hanging out here telling us about it. Now wouldn't that be too cool. Anyone heard from Coy lately.....?? :eek: :D

Ira

Last edited:
As Duffy said in the non. teck " this back and forth BS is getting old fast".

Just give it some time folk's it will play out.................

Kurt

As Duffy said in the non. teck " this back and forth BS is getting old fast".

Just give it some time folk's it will play out.................

Kurt

Kurt

Your right this BS back and forth is getting real old mostly my fault responding to them in the first place. A man needs to know his limitations we have to conduct ourselfs like adults not childern we have stepped over the line here. I can see things starting to turn ugly with one persons negitive response and the over and over and over BS. I am not responding to anymore lash outs they can read about in the Infineon race results

Last edited:
...... with one persons negitive response and the over and over and over BS. I am not responding to anymore lash outs they can read about in the Infineon race results

That would be me this time, I guess. :cool:

Kurt, he just doesn't get it. Please, please, go with him and bring us back tales of brave Ulysses. I would like nothing better then to hear them!

But Jim is right about one thing; we would all be better off having to read about it in the racing pages. Now wouldn't that be just too cool!! ;)

Ira

Yea Babyyyyyyyy Its Go Time Go Go Go

burger-king.jpg

That would be me this time, I guess. :cool:

Kurt, he just doesn't get it.

Ira

I think you just dont get it. After you and a few others bicking trash talking and negitive respons and other crap. I dont care if you or the others see a video or here about it period. I know if and when we do get a video that you all have to have witch is stupid in the first place bickering babys over it has gone to far

(Note) If and when we do get a video it will be submitted to George to host on this site along with the others until than grab your britches pull them up tight becouse you and the rest are not my list only the ones that support my efforts and appreciate the fact they have a true 9 second SC. Think back all the BS you and a hand full of others have started and you wonder why I dont care. 95% of SCCoA like and injoy having a 9 second SC you dont see them bitching over everything day in and day out like you guys have. Dont worrie about me try getting your car quicker make use of you talk not just bicking with me

(Enough case closed)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back