Seeking Chicago Chapter

SVEETSC

HEY IM FROM CHICAGOLAND AREA AND AM TRYING TO START UP A CHAPTER ANYONE INTRESTED PLEASE RESPOND. I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF GUYS WITH SC'S IN NEAR BY SUBURBS. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO START A CHAPTER IN THIS FUN LOVIN CITY.

chicago chapter

I've been on the lookout for other MN12 owners in the area who would like to get somethin goin. I'm 20 min outside of the city, on the southside. Fill me in on any ideas.

Flyin SC's at route 66

Hey guys. I live 20 mins from the city. I just bought my second Sc. I had a 92 but my bro totaled it. I now have a 93 and I am doing a trans swap to a five speed, exhaust, k&n filter and a few other mods. Come spring I will be racing it a route 66 raceway. I see a lot of sc's but none at 66. If you guys are instrested you should go out there and race. Beat the crap out of some chevys. I hope to see more sc's next season. Later
Check out the site Route 66
Test and Tune Tuesday

www.chicagolandspeedway.com

Last edited:
new chapter

You guys said you want a new chapter than when when I answer nobody responds. So lets start a new chapter I have a buddy witha sc that would be intrseted too. Tim:cool:

Hey all,

I'm the TCCoA Il chapter director and we get together alot durring the summer. mostly at cruise nights or something like that or an occasional meet at a Hooters. When we do meet we mostly get LX's but a few SC's and MarkVIII's Being that i dont own a SC (still looking for the right 90 annv 5speed or 95 5speed) im still a SCCoA and TCCoA member, i invite all of you to any and all of our meets. If you want me to include you on the mailing list please email me and ill put you on it.

email is tccoail@yahoo.com just put sccoa chicago chapter or something like that in the subject so i dont miss it. see edit at bottom

suposidly were suppose to be going to the track on sunday but as of yesterday, my car is at the shop and the trans is at a different shop:( :( so i dunno bout me participating this weekend. we like US41 cause there open almost all year round their racin season starts in January and ends in December.

Also, there is an all Ford car club based in the chicago area called the MidWestFords we do alot of track rentals, dyno days etc, weve only been around for about a year. so we have very little money to work with but we do what we can. if your interested in it visit http://www.midwestfords.org

finally, you southside guys, there is a black SC with blue racing stripes i keep seeing around the Alsip/EvergreenPark/BlueIsland area anyone know who it belongs to? everytime i see it im going the opposite way and being that my car isnt running im driving the Jimmy so they would never notice me.

thats it, let me know what you guys wanna do.

keith deluca

EDIT: if you could send me your first last name, what city you live in (if your in chicago, give a rough location/neighborhood type thing) home and/or cell phone number (if you want) user name, and lastly your email address, put it in the text cause i just copy and past it into my list.
thanks

Last edited:
chi town

I said i was in. My pearl 95 is garaged for the winter, also being it has no trans or exhaust attached doesn't help much either. but i still got my sc cougar. Either way, i'm in.

By the way, was wondering if any of you guys have been out to doty rd./stony island for the street racin, or out to china town.

Lata, alyn.

Re: chi town

pearl95sc said:
I said i was in. My pearl 95 is garaged for the winter, also being it has no trans or exhaust attached doesn't help much either. but i still got my sc cougar. Either way, i'm in.

By the way, was wondering if any of you guys have been out to doty rd./stony island for the street racin, or out to china town.

Lata, alyn.

i havent been to doty for a few years, all it is there is a bunch of hoodlums drinking and throwing their bottles onto the road, who wants to race over broken glass. no thanks.

china town? where do they run at out there?

doty road

Actually, I've been out to doty the past two weekends. Just this past weekend, there was an 03 cobra kickin a$$. Last weekend, i ran the cougar. Took everything i ran, which leads me to beleive it's faster than i thought, then again, i'm used to five speed. I will be goin out there probably 1 or 2 more times this year. More or less, this weekend and the next. If anyone is interested in gouin out there, mail me and we can set up a place to meet and cruise out there, or even just meet out there. I always do love seein cats and birds at doty.

Lata Alyn --- kenwoodsoundcar@aol.com --- Email

Re: doty road

pearl95sc said:
Actually, I've been out to doty the past two weekends. Just this past weekend, there was an 03 cobra kickin a$$. Last weekend, i ran the cougar. Took everything i ran, which leads me to beleive it's faster than i thought, then again, i'm used to five speed. I will be goin out there probably 1 or 2 more times this year. More or less, this weekend and the next. If anyone is interested in gouin out there, mail me and we can set up a place to meet and cruise out there, or even just meet out there. I always do love seein cats and birds at doty.

Lata Alyn --- kenwoodsoundcar@aol.com --- Email

if i get the car back this week like planed ill take a rid out there.

also for anyone that is interested that i didnt send an email to check this thread.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7666

WOrth a Shot

I figured that since were all interested in meeting up, maybe we should do this sometime soon, before the snow hits. Any ideas on where would be a good place to meet up at? And also what would be a good day for everybody. My usual off days are tuesday and sunday. Any other day would have to be in the late hours. Post responses back soon to get this goin down soon.

Re: WOrth a Shot

pearl95sc said:
I figured that since were all interested in meeting up, maybe we should do this sometime soon, before the snow hits. Any ideas on where would be a good place to meet up at? And also what would be a good day for everybody. My usual off days are tuesday and sunday. Any other day would have to be in the late hours. Post responses back soon to get this goin down soon.

Pearl, did i not send you the email about hooters this sunday???? anyway if i didnt, very sorry, heres whats up on sunday the 24th (thats the day after tomorrow) theres abunch of us meeting up at the Hooteres in Downers Grove (highland/butterfield rd) at around noon, ill be there round a quarter to. I hope you can make it out there since its suppose to start to S*** soon. my car might (X's fingers) be done tomorrow so ill bring it if its done. otherwise look for a green JMC Jimmy.

Everyone- when you get there just tell the chick at the front your looking for the tbird group.

see ya there,
keith deluca

meet

I drive a truck and right now our hours are nuts how about any sunday for braekfast. Tim

I won't be able to attend hooters this time, but maybe next. I'm not sure about breakfast on a sunday, unless there's no partying goin on the night before, or unless they have an awesome breakfast buffet.

Back