Thread: Long Island 91 sc with blown head gasket $700

Long Island 91 sc with blown head gasket $700

I have a 1991 sc that ran great up until the head gasket went 2 days ago. The gasket must be bad on the exhaust side because there is no antifreeze in the oil. The head gassket went one minute after the car was started and the motor never got hot. car was shut down immediatly. The car is in decent shape. The interior is really clean and the exterior is ok. The car is white with a black interior. I would like to avoid bringing this car to a scrap yard so I am putting it on here to see if I can sell it to someone who will save it. I can trailer the car to a long island buyer.
    Ed 631-433-7295
    Last edited by slowsc; 01-17-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Sc

Quote Originally Posted by slowsc View Post
    I have a 1991 sc that ran great up until the head gasket went 2 days ago. The gasket must be bad on the exhaust side because there is no oil in the antifreeze. The head gassket went one minute after the car was started and the motor never got hot. car was shut down immediatly. The car is in decent shape. The interior is really clean and the exterior is ok. The car is white with a black interior. I would like to avoid bringing this car to a scrap yard so I am putting it on here to see if I can sell it to someone who will save it. I can trailer the car to a long island buyer.
    Ed 631-433-7295
    hi ed where are the pics? mileage? where are u on long island, in here too. thx tony.

Hey tony

Quote Originally Posted by pock1 View Post
    hi ed where are the pics? mileage? where are u on long island, in here too. thx tony.

I am in Ridge, near Manorville. I will post pics when I am home. Right now I am not on my computer. The milage is around 105,000. Im not sure I know how to get pics on here but I can try. If you want to give me a regular e-mail address I can send you some pics.
    Last edited by slowsc; 01-17-2008 at 08:13 PM.

Smile

i need to see pic of the car im really in to these cars please email me back at tomauto81@aol.com