T-birdpictures002.jpg

T-birdpictures001.jpg

T-birdpictures003.jpg

T-birdpictures007.jpg

T-birdpictures008.jpg

T-birdpictures004.jpg

T-birdpictures006.jpg

T-birdpictures005.jpg

I bought the clear corners and put them on and they make the headlights look like complete ~~~ unless they're brand new, so I ended up giving in and bought a full setup.

BTW: nice interior.

First upgrade, Sell the mustang.

Second, Springs,
3 paint chips on hood
4 Rims, but not all that important.
5 Drive it some more.

First upgrade, Sell the mustang.

Second, Springs,
3 paint chips on hood
4 Rims, but not all that important.
5 Drive it some more.

I actually daily drive it right now. But i plan on daily driving the mustang once i fix the intake on it. (27mpg vs 18/19mpg) plus the fact that i dont have to run premium in it. Also I hate to put so many miles on it (114k on it now) and feels like alot less.

#1 - drop the bra bro', imo they look gay.
#2 - new headlights and clear corners will make a world of difference.
#3 - lower, add rims and tires.

But in the end it's what you like and nobody else.......:D

Bra covers up all the rock chips on the hood :) its pretty sad (the front of the hood that is) always has been.. bra was one of the first things ibought for it.

bra and wheels

dude, ditch the bra and put 18" wheels on it. IMO never ever only step up 1 wheel size. not alot to gain. get ahold of cudaz101 and get some 18s and 245sor 245s & 255s in the rear and set it off. i put 18s on mine with clear corners and itr made all the difference. goto tccoa and look up my gallery and you'll see the difference a 2" wheel size difference it makes:D

Why Change?

Nice car in great condition; it looks fine the way it is. If you want to spend some money, have the license plate bracket holes in the facia repaired, and re-shoot the facia and hood.

JD

get your hood repainted, and put a clear bra on it, lower, and clear corner it... it looks beautiful. VERY clean. :)

Drop that bad boy. I just bought a set of H&R springs through Tire Rack to put on my 94 this spring. I already have H&R's on my 95 and when side by side the 95 looks so much better than the 94 because of the stance the lowering springs give it.

3m rubbing compound and a mothers powerball

So you just polished the outsides of them...? I've read about different ways to clean them, and some involve getting them open to clean the inside, so I didn't know if polishing the outside worked or not.

most of mines crappyness (is this a word?) was on the outside.. and Dave Im really thinking a new blower is in order before a tune because Im only seeing 11psi with 5%blower and 5% js pulley! I dont see how i could possibly be maxing my injectors with 11psi.. I have 42#'s just need a maf and tune and fuel pump to use them.. :(

Back