Todd Jelle???

tydlwavs

Is this guy still around. I tried a number Duffy gave me. I e-mailed twice, but I never got a reply.

I need his current info so I can order some decals. If I don't reach him, I'll just go elsewhere.

-Todd

I got center cap stickers from him in Sept before the shootout. I didnt bother calling I just paypaled the money and a week later I had them

007SuperCoupe from here in Lincoln has been in contact with him with in the past couple weeks. He might have some new contact info?

Thomas

Todd Jelle

I had no problem

I got ahold of him with no problem his work on making decals is number 1 in my book he made me a Tbird decal in 2001 Sin City meet at Vegas after the 10.65et and 9.98et runs I got a lot on positive resonse to his work and people wanting to know where I got the back window decal made

(You want the best dont settle for less get the best Tod Jelle decals)

I'm getting ready to put in an order for a lot of us guys here in Nebraska. I was able to talk to him, no problem at all. I did talk to him about some custom decals too, but because of the work that it takes him to design them in the programming format, it becomes cost prohibitive very quickly. Just keep in mind that he does signs for a living, not a hobbie. Many times he puts the paying customers with a $xx,xxx job on hold to do some of these smaller things. It is tough for him to do as well. So, I'm getting ready to submit an order about mid February. If you submit yours at the same time, it may be easier for him to do it, since he'll already be prepped for some T-Bird work.

All his contact information is on his website. Don't be surprised of that custom stuff you want is rather expensive. ;)

I got an e-mail back from Todd. I'll be calling him this week to arrange something. I'm doing something very similar to the silver sccoa decal for the Illinois guys in the tccoa.

Thanks,
Todd

For those that have ordered his bumper fill ins, how long did it take for them to arrive? Just ordered some the other day and wondering when I should expect them to get here.

Back