MPII, 5% SC pulley, Outlet Plenum w/divider, 89 SC, 89SC pulley....

BirdofPrey97

Had this kit on my car for less than 3k. Changing my setup now, so would like to see these gone.

MPII with Plenum and 5% OD pulley $800 plus shipping to the lower 48 States

SC and entire parts have less than 3k on them. Unit sat in my garage since 2002 and was finally put on this past Spring.

Also have a couple other parts available middle of May. 89 SC with stock pulley, Stock TB, Plenum and fabricated to improve flow Return Plenum. Do a search and there is information on the results of a smoke test done with this insert installed. Let me know if you are interested. Pics below. May 15th I will get them out of storage in MN when I head up there. :D Pics can be found on post #37 on pg 3. Don't want to get them confused with the MPII pics.

stock crank pulley brand new never made a rotation

Stock gauge clusters for 89-93

other misc parts.

Let me know your zip code and shipping can be priced as well.

Will take paypal payment, but please add 3%.

If you would like more pictures let me know your email address please.

Last edited:
Re: EEC Tuner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdofprey97
The tuner was in a 95 SC, but am now using it in my 89, so I know it will cover all the years.

Won't be able to pull it this evening. Looking more like the weekend. Just putting a feeler out there if anyone is serious about it be happy to pull it.

Todd

Todd,

Do you know which version you have? The one I purchased last year was 5.1 I believe. Let me know.

Branko

Should get it in the garage this weekend for the tranny swap. Will get to the computer then as stated in the PM sent in V6.

16 degrees out right now with 14 to 25mph winds, so the warmest it feels is 2 degrees. Not going out in that weather.

Last edited:
TTT...

Still Available:

MPII and Plenum

5% SC overdrive pulley

Flex, I tried to pull the ECU last night, but the nylon nust must be stripped, because can't get the bolt to pull out, so can get it pulled out and opened up to get the Tuner out of it, but am working on it.

Rodney, Got the car in the garage last night, so working on getting the tranny out. Probably be this weekend before it's out. If your driver shows up, he can get the 89 tranny. Maybe he will be back later to get the other?

is there any upside from the 95 sc and the one you are selling, my stock sc is pushing 14 psi with aftermarket exhaust,i have been looking into the plentums though.but for 300.00 more i can have an extra sc.

Re: EEC Tuner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdofprey97
The tuner was in a 95 SC, but am now using it in my 89, so I know it will cover all the years.

Won't be able to pull it this evening. Looking more like the weekend. Just putting a feeler out there if anyone is serious about it be happy to pull it.

Todd

Todd,

Do you know which version you have? The one I purchased last year was 5.1 I believe. Let me know.

Branko

Flex,

This is also a 5.1. Sorry it took so long to get that information for you, but the nylon nut stripped and I had to tear the dash down to get it out. :(

Back