85mmTB/90mm/10%Crank pulley/quickchange set

85mm tb - 275 shipped
90 lightning maf with pigtail - 125 shipped
10% OD Crank pulley - 175 shipped

Still need to peek at the quickchange pullies to verify sizes.
Also, I may have a 5% Aluminum JS pulley.

Interested in 10% crank pulley. Paypal?

Hey Payton, yeah, you can Paypal.

Ill pm you the address. Ill need yours as well.

I need to check on the quickchange set. I know I have it, but I haven't looked at it in a bit.

Ive been looking for a quick change set. I assume it comes with the hub. Let me know when you find it and how much you want for it.

EVerything is available. Payton has first shot at the pulley.

The quickchange comes with the hub. Ill have better info on the jackshaft and QC pullies in a bit.

Teh jackshaft needs to go with teh quickchange setup to make it a complete ten rib. You may also want to check the crank pulley to see if thay was modified to be an 8 rib to jackshaft however staing its half of a stock pulley probably not

I don't appreciate you guys knowing more about my stuff than I do!:p

The Crank pulley is a new MP piece.

Thanks....

Buy my 90mm you rottenbastud.:D
Thanks for the heads up Damon.

Last edited:
Will take the 10% Crank Pulley and send payment if for some reason the others back out. Just let me know. Paypal can be sent immediately.

Paid for this stuff the 31st haven't heard anything but one pm saying he was going to send stuff out yesterday. Anybody else paid and gotten what they paid for?

Yep, you paypal'd me and then we Pm'd over the weekend because I couldn't ship on the weekend....just like most other people.:confused:

It was dropped off yesterday, which was Monday, which is when I told you I would drop it off.:confused:

Exercise a little maturity and a little patience when buying something from an individual. If you need immediate consultation on your purchases, buy new and from a business that has, and pays people to answer customer concerns.

I imagine you've gotten my PM if you read this.

I don't come on the club everyday like some of you guys. If someone is interested in buying something I have but can't wait a couple days for me to get back to them, then save us the trouble and steer clear of me.

I am in sales, persistance is how I make a living. Gathering information and following through with it to confirmation is daily tasks. :)

Didn't say anything bad, was looking for further information from others if available. :confused:

It's on it's way that and tracking number is coming. That is the information being sought and it has been recieved and I thank you for it. :D

Back