Personal bests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My TopSC run

I ran a 9.989et at 135.030mph with a 60ft time of 1.481 to nab the first ever SC run into the 9's. We have tested the car on the 2/2/08 with new C4 we ran 9.520et at 139.065mph with a 60ft time of 1.397 I need to make a backup run for the HDC and FDC V6 Non-Nitrous record

Jim,

Wow nearly 1/2 second quicker just like you predicted. BTW, my 91 ran 9.487 @ 142.547 over the weekend and backed it up with a 9.498 @ 143.021...but since my G-Tech doesn't print timeslips and nobody else was in the car, I can't prove it ever happened, so I guess your still #1.

David

This was my fastest time of 2 runs with my current mods on street tires. No video, sorry!

R/T .657
60' 2.281
330 6.511
1/8 9.741
MPH 78.82
1000 12.412
1/4 14.603
MPH 103.71

Last edited:
Jim,

Wow nearly 1/2 second quicker just like you predicted. BTW, my 91 ran 9.487 @ 142.547 over the weekend and backed it up with a 9.498 @ 143.021...but since my G-Tech doesn't print timeslips and nobody else was in the car, I can't prove it ever happened, so I guess your still #1.

David

Now now David. Your not being 100% true with us here. You must admit that making that run without the cage did make your car a little lighter than most :rolleyes:

Ira :p ;) :D

Now now David. Your not being 100% true with us here. You must admit that making that run without the cage did make your car a little lighter than most :rolleyes:

Ira :p ;) :D

He had the defroster on, so the drag of the AC compressor should make up for any gain from not having a cage. :)

-Rod

Get that reaction time down and better tires and you will be set

Reaction time does not affect at all what your overall quarter mile time is. I don't care if I had an 8 sec. reaction, I still ran a 14.6. Quarter mile time starts when you hit the gas. Reaction time just shows how asleep you were at the switch. Reaction time is necessary for heads-up racing and bracket racing. On that run, my damn car wouldn't sit still at the tree so I lost a little focus.

You are definitely correct though, I need some tires for the track. I will be improving my rear suspension to be prepared for my next trip to the track also.

Last edited:
He had the defroster on, so the drag of the AC compressor should make up for any gain from not having a cage. :)

-Rod

Uh huh. Not buying it. Besides, the TBU sticker alone reduceds the drag coefficient by up to 20% I understand. :eek:

Ira

Well ill get this back on track before jimbos bs gets this locked.
This was at the shootout with only underdrives and exhaust on my 18's.(Im car 16)
IMG.jpg

Since then I added a ported 95 blower, a magnumpowers CAI, 73mm maf, 36lb injectors, and a 255lph. Jim your good at predicting your times to a tenth mabey you can tell me what mine will run now:rolleyes:

Besides, the TBU sticker alone reduceds the drag coefficient by up to 20% I understand. :eek:

Ira

someone hook me up with said sticker!!!

Im pretty sure ProstreetRich said he broke 9sec a long time ago. That would make him the first 3.8 m90 SC in the 9's....but 2nd place is still okay....Should play the lotto you can pick numbers real good.. trick lotto carding....

Fastest confirmed SC
-David neibert

"first said 9 sec 3.8 m90 sc "
- ProstreetRich

gongrats guys

Davey Neibertos and Kevin are my sc role models

my best was 12.78 @ 108mph 1.8x 60ft with mah peg leg + 255 BFG DR's

Last edited:
Im pretty sure ProstreetRich said he broke 9sec a long time ago. That would make him the first 3.8 m90 SC in the 9's....but 2nd place is still okay....Should play the lotto you can pick numbers real good.. trick lotto carding....

Fastest confirmed SC
-David neibert

"first said 9 sec 3.8 m90 sc "
- ProstreetRich

gongrats guys

I agree with millz ....Ive had many people ask me whats the quickest sc you know of run in the 1/4. I always say 10.68

Special Team note

(Note from my team)

I see my name going on in some of these posts I posted my numbers you all need to face the fact and stop crying over it. My team are serious drag racers thats been at this game more than 60 years. We go out get the job done and its a lot of effort and time and money. It may not be fair to many that dont have the resorces or the money to run in the 9's we understand that. But when you keep trash talking some thats there main focus in this club it seams they do nothing els there is no need for it at all

My numbers are true to the fact and have been verified have respect and appreciate our effort there is no need to be negitive. Some may be jelious or mad but thats life get over it move forward. We respect all other efforts and the people so please dont distroy this guys thread over childish acts. Get ahold of yourselfs and get your cars faster I need a challenger

Thank You
Team SBR 9 second SC

Davey Neibertos and Kevin are my sc role models

Millz I totally agree with you there.Kevin and Dave both are always helpful to anyone in this club who is trying to go faster or make their cars better.I know they've both answered any and all questions I've ever asked them.And with honest answers to boot.I wish we had more guys in this club like them.

Jay

As much as I'd like to see a video, a few pictures of the work he's done or at least have someone from SCCoA witnesses the runs, that's really up to Jim. If he doesn't want to share any of that stuff, we shouldn't automatically assume he's lying about it. Given the right resources, enough time and money, anything is possible.

But I can also understand why people would like to see a little more evidence or learn exactly how he's doing it. Personally I don't think we are being told the whole story....but it doesn't really matter to me, because I have no intentions of building a dedicated race car to try and run that quick. I'd just like to know what it takes to run that quick with a 3.8.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back