why did this site take my $15

grape

and not respond to my emails nor send me any info to log into the private forums, been a month now. I'd like my money back, who has a phone number because obviously e-mails don't work?:confused:

The site has never taken money from anyone, we are just really slow sometimes. This thread has all the information on processed memberships:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

I'll probably be doing a batch this weekend. The memberships always start from the time they are processed, not the time they were received so everyone gets a full years worth plus at least a two month grace period.

But we don't like anyone to be unhappy, so if you would rather have your money refunded and continue to enjoy the free parts of our site, just send me an email at my personal address below with your real name, how you paid and I'll be happy to refund your payment this weekend.

Not to hijack the thread, but I'd like to join up too, since I've gotten a good bit of help from a few of the guys here and I certainly appreciate it.

If I send the money via paypal tonight, is there any chance I'd be onboard too ?

I'm in the middle of a head gasket replacement and any goodies in the member forums I can glean would be VERY welcome right now. It's been pretty hard so far finding technical info and such on the web, as I'm sure you know... Anything that could make this job easier/better would be terrific.

Thanks !

John

ETA: Ohh, almost forgot, if I join up, is it possible to change my screen name from "91AZ_Johnny" to "91CT_Johnny" or even something since I recently moved back from Arizona, to Connecticut. I think I might have registered with that name some years ago, but I can't remember now.

Last edited:
is it secret stuff in the part of the forum thats blocked from regular users:) I'm interested if its gots alot more info.

Damn you ! :p

This is what I get for it being too cold and dark to be out there working on the stupid car !

I need instant gratification ! :D

Believe me, I know.... This is 'home' though. Long story there. I'd have stayed if I could've managed it.

Ohh, and I paid already, I'm just bein a tool. :D I need the wealth of knowledge now ! hahaha

You REALLY don't wanna see my beat up hoopty, up in the air with half it's guts yanked out. :) trust me.

It's just your average, run of the mill black '91 m/t with black leather. Nothing special. Does have almost 200K on the clock though. I even drove it out to AZ when I moved there back in Oct 05.

I'm the second owner, bought it in 2000 and until the last few years it was mostly problem free. Engine was rebuilt at around 100K miles before I owned it and it was fine but it's feeling it's age now though, which is a major drag, considering it's my only vehicle and I'm missing a LOT of work right now since it decided to puke a head gasket....

The Arizona heat didn't help things along either, but what can ya do.... Just wish I wasn't so strapped for cash so I could DO everything that needs without having to bury myself in the process...

ha if you can't pay the $15 a year for sccoa then u are not goin to like have a sc. lol j/k all in fun

Heh heh

I got about $1500 worth of good entertainment and info from just reading the free stuff in the last few days:D

Doug Dwyer

Heh heh

I got about $1500 worth of good entertainment and info from just reading the free stuff in the last few days:D

Doug Dwyer

I hear ya, got all kinds of free info from these knowledgeable folk, just took me a while to figure out my paypal account and password. Too many email accounts, too many paypal accounts, it took me awhile. But money sent... eagerly awaiting full membership. =)

Laterz!
Glenn C

Back