Just got back Whats New?

"Vacation is over"

Just got back to the SCCoA anything new going on? We go a lot of new stuff to post soon :) Hang tight hold onto your Helmet the thunder is about to let loose

Yep, there it is. I have decided not to let this bother me anymore. I don't see any point. So congratulations Jim.

I'm really glad to hear this. Maybe one day we will have the priviledge of seeing it, and maybe one day you will share some of your secrets with us non-racers. It's not as if we're in competition with you you know; just willing to try new ideas on our cars. You do say you have to run it again to back up what is apparently a new record so maybe I will be reading it soon. I would love to read about this.

Maybe one day a magazine such as MM&FF or Ford Builder will decide that a new record setting engine is worth looking into.

I don't know what's more impressive. The fact that you ran it, or the fact that you called it, within .02, weeks and weeks ago. That's pretty impressive.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=711064&postcount=18

Ira

Last edited:
This issue was taken care awhile back by the SCCOA mod's.
There is no reason to start it back up again.

Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt, which part of my post was off topic? The first part or the second? If it was the first part, why was my post edited, and not Ira's? If it was the second, where was that questioned answered elsewhere? I was just wondering why Jim disappeared.

-Rod

So, I guess I don't deserve an answer? Thanks. :rolleyes:

I'm going to guess that Ira's post wasn't hijacked because he edited it himself. I'll also guess that the second question of my original post was erased to hide the truth.

-Rod

So, I guess I don't deserve an answer? Thanks. :rolleyes:

I'm going to guess that Ira's post wasn't hijacked because he edited it himself. I'll also guess that the second question of my original post was erased to hide the truth.

-Rod

Rod, I edited my post myself, and it was for the reason I noted. I really can't spell worth a damn. I made no change to the content.

Ira

I thought I remembered it reading differently, but I'm sure that I'm mistaken. Either way, I'm taking your advice from the other thread. This isn't worth my time.

-Rod

Dan

( Not sure what this all about )

Lets get back to main topic (What is everyone up to) new projects? car cruises? interesting stuff?

Jim,

Just addressing Rod's questoin that was never answered, apparently. ;)

Whats NEW !? Not much. Just the same old same old. Work is really starting to pick up at NUMMI, we're producing 400+ vehicles per shift now and still ramping up production, so Ive been starting to do overtime and that will continue until we are doing 10 hours a day plus saturdays - doesnt leave much time for working on Tbirds. Havent touched my 94 SC, but my buddy Richard just picked up a very rare 94/95 5 speed center console top for a price you wouldnt believe at the junkyard - will complete my 5 speed swap and make it look like it came that way from the factory. Just pulled my doors with shaved handles off my 91 project Tbird - installing them on Merlon's Tbird tomorrow if things go well. Been making some suspension bracing pieces and various other Tbird parts, etc. Working on my neighbor's 1998 Mustang - it has problems, POS car if you ask me, I could care less about a rustang. Been welding and piecing my exhaust together that I had pictures of in the other thread .. had to cut the original downtubes and cats up into pieces, and piece together the cats from the Mach 1 mustang exhaust pipes, and make a new center section for the H pipe - I have it done up to the Tranny X member, and the Mufflers will be welded on next - we'll see how they sound with the 03 Cobra bypass mufflers. Need to start taking parts off my mom's 1995 Mark VIII that got wrecked - insurance settled and cut her a check so we bought the car back - probably start that this weekend. When my Tbird has its exhaust and doors back on, its going on the ground and outside. Then I can roll the 1994 Camaro into the garage and take the transmission out for a rebuild. Hmm, thats all I can think of for now. Blah blah blah blah ..

- Dan

Back