Wiseco Pistons group buy opportunity

Holy shiet! How did you know that???? I was and I'm installing your pistons tomorrow. BTW, plenty of thrust clearance on this one. :p

Well, I am very close to that block as she and I have been through a lot. :D Sounds like I'll be running race oil. :p

David,

I have discussed the top thickness of the pistons and we have decided to go with 200. Larry believes that this will be more than adequate with the coatings and will help keep the weight down.

David,

I am thinking that the thicker tops could add enough weight to require a Mallory balance on the crank. Can you give me an approximate weight at 225? Thanks dude.

I'll check the build sheets for the previous set I had made today. I'll call Wiseco if there looks to be an issue.

Anyone who got in on this buy, if you are installing the pistons yourself or having a local shop do the work, chances are they won't have a ring compressor that fits your new pistons precisely, so we have available for you a tapered ring compressor that you can add to your order for $30. Normal price is $45 for anyone not involved with this group buy. Just let me know if you want to add one.

Thanks to everyone for your participation in this!

David

Attachments

• Wisecoa.jpg
    Wisecoa.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 139
David,
I sent you an email about payment but did not hear back yet whe you get a min let me know.
Jason

Is it too late to get in on this order, just started looking at the posts again? I have just gotten around to getting serious and having the cash to be able to start the internals of the engine. I'll send Dave an email too.

Kevin

Pistons have all been ordered. I have not received money from very many people on this group buy. If I have to get a loan to pay for these pistons then the group buy prices will be forfeit. Everyone please get your money in asap.

Pistons have all been ordered. I have not received money from very many people on this group buy. If I have to get a loan to pay for these pistons then the group buy prices will be forfeit. Everyone please get your money in asap.

I hear ya Dave, I need your paypal address again. Mitchell

wiseco .030 over pistons - $675
scat 6.200 h-beam rods - $300
total - $975

CORRECT?

Shipping for rods and pistons is $25, and shipping for just pistons is $20 to most places in the US. International shipping will be whatever exact costs are based on your shipping preferences.

I prefer a check or MO mailed to my business address:

SuperCoupes Unlimited
6277 Scotland St.
Madison, OH 44057

If paying by paypal you will need to add 3% to the total cover their fees + additional fees for any international payments. Please contact me with any questions about Paypal fees or check with your Paypal account first. For reference on fee schedules you will be sending money to a Premier Business Paypal account. My paypal address is mdkracing@alltel.net.

Come on guys, send David the money for your purchase. He should not have to front the money for our parts.

Most everyone has now paid which is great. I was just getting a little concerned about having to come up with $5000 for pistons at the end of the month! :)

Mitchell, the heads are still in the works.

The pistons, pins, rings and compressor arrived today. I am happy that the stuff is here but it is what came with the parts I am not happy about. Having to fork out another $80 at the door for "duty". Duty that isn't even required but the government will gladly take to pad their personal slush funds.

Come on guys why are we thinking 15 years behind the times? NAFTA, NAFTA-Gate has anyone ever heard of this mysterious agreement? North American Free Trade Agreement. The one the Clintons helped engineer and now Hila-liar is shiiitting all over.

Anything manufactured in the United States, Canada and Mexico along will ALL electronics are duty free into each other's countries. Say it with me, No to Duty.

Sorry to rant about this, but this is a pet peeve of mine. I think our beauracracy should not be collecting my hard earned dollars for nothing, knowing they are not supposed.

By the way Dave, they are really quite awesome. When I unwrapped one and saw the Swain coatings, I almost shed a tear of joy. With all the good stuff John bought for this beast, should take a stick of dynamite to blow it apart again.

Back