Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: knightrider

MR,Demmitt is a friend of mine so be cool to him to,every one else post what they want,what is different about him and me posting,heck i even got it over my pics.

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    MR,Demmitt is a friend of mine so be cool to him to,every one else post what they want,what is different about him and me posting,heck i even got it over my pics.
    Pap, you just stole your own thread and turned it into something different! Thread stealer, lol.

I rarely ever can sit down and watch any television unless I find a day of old westerns on a Sunday afternoon. If I remember I will check out the new knightrider.
    Me-89 SC 5-speed 1.7 Autorotor twin screw over 443rwhp 20psi
    Her-95 SC auto 1.7 KB 400rwhp 17psi
    my email

yes i do agree with that i did mess this one up,i thought i was on the other page mabey it has something with all the meds the doctor has me on right now 27 pills a day.that to much for anybody to be takeing.

Are you feeling better? I try not to ever take any medication, seems like they get you hooked on that stuff and you never can get off it.

I had a hernia surgury back in 06, and got some pain killers to take. I tried to tough it out, but I had to take a couple that night after the surgury. Damn pain brought tears to my eyes, so I gave in.

Your surgury was obviously a lot more severe then mine. I think the psychological affects would be just as bad as the physical affects in a surgury like yours.
    Last edited by mywhite89; 02-15-2008 at 11:13 AM.
    Me-89 SC 5-speed 1.7 Autorotor twin screw over 443rwhp 20psi
    Her-95 SC auto 1.7 KB 400rwhp 17psi
    my email

dont know if you know or not lot of junk on here about it i had to have my right leg removed less a month,i know about the hernia surgery had 4 last one put that mesh in me,that is a bad pain.

Pap, you just stole your own thread and turned it into something different! Thread stealer, lol.
    That was pretty darn funny
    They don't call me "SLOWPOKE" for nothin!
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.