Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we can chat in posts like this one.....

It will be as slow as 90 wt gear oil on a frigid day.....:rolleyes:

No timetable on getting it fixed. Not really sure what is wrong at this point.

I hope we can bring it back for board members only. It is my understanding we have at least one off-board trouble maker in there that had vowed to NEVER come back to this site.

No timetable on getting it fixed. Not really sure what is wrong at this point.

I hope we can bring it back for board members only. It is my understanding we have at least one off-board trouble maker in there that had vowed to NEVER come back to this site.

it seems like it would be easier to just make sure that the " trouble maker " couldn't " chat " or post? eye for an eye type of deal! i'm sure most of us on this site don't come here to not have a good time. well at least i don't.
i haven't been in this community for very long, yet even i can see some members that are ~~~~/combative, I'm sure they can blog anywhere but why here on an enthusiast forum?
maybe it's just me, i dunno:(.

it seems like it would be easier to just make sure that the " trouble maker " couldn't " chat " or post? eye for an eye type of deal! i'm sure most of us on this site don't come here to not have a good time. well at least i don't.
i haven't been in this community for very long, yet even i can see some members that are ~~~~/combative, I'm sure they can blog anywhere but why here on an enthusiast forum?
maybe it's just me, i dunno:(.

That was the idea of making the chat for registered board members only. If you could not post here you could not chat here.

Were not looking for "an eye for an eye", we are just looking for folks to follow the simple rules. There are any number of other places to go and be a jerk. We just try to make sure this is not one of those places.

Some people seem to think that the non-tech is a chat room so maybe they should be encouraged to use the chat funtion once its fixed!

CHAT ROOM FTMFW

2morrow I will try and find something we can use as a new chat.... when/if its given back, i thinks it shalst neva be the same :(

You can make any chat you want for you and your friends, but we have given NO ONE permission to have an SCCoA chat.

I have seen some of the chat and some of the names in there. Definately not a chat room that the SCCoA wants to advertise. You may contact miller directly, if you wish to participate - George

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back