Get-Together March 29th & 30th

Well, if anyone is going, please post up. I'm a long time member of this club, but just moved to the west coast this past summer. The fairgrounds isn't far from me and I've never been to that event before here or anywhere else.
And Jim, I know you've been a long timer around here too, so hopefully I might get to see ya there.
So, it would be good if those that plan on going state what day.
I'll probably go the 29th. I'm going to be out-of-town between now and then, but will arrive back in Cali a few days before the event. I'll check back then. If more people are going the 30th, then I may go that day instead.

Well, if anyone is going, please post up. I'm a long time member of this club, but just moved to the west coast this past summer. The fairgrounds isn't far from me and I've never been to that event before here or anywhere else.
And Jim, I know you've been a long timer around here too, so hopefully I might get to see ya there.
So, it would be good if those that plan on going state what day.
I'll probably go the 29th. I'm going to be out-of-town between now and then, but will arrive back in Cali a few days before the event. I'll check back then. If more people are going the 30th, then I may go that day instead.

Hey Guy's

Its nice to another long time member :) I plan on being there the 29th 9:00am I will be in the swap meet area and cars for sale carral. I like these deals there fun plus find good parts a good price. Let me know who's all going like to meet up with all of you

Back