SCP RTM Spoiler Aftermarket w/ LED's NEW Never installed SEE PICS!!

4cd4d

Hi guys, Here is what I have seen called an SCP #1 spoiler on this site, but the invoice says RTM M60 model lighted spoiler. Either way, it's a lot sharper than the stock spoiler. The light is a long LED strip and the wiring actually runs through a hole behind/underneath the light and through a hole in the middle leg to run along the top inside of the trunklid to the stock wiring or if you have a third light, just splice it into that wiring. I just taped it onto the bumper for the pics. I took a pic on a 95 SC and then next to the stock spoiler, as well as the bottom so you can see the differences. All the mounting hardware is included. The only other thing needed is some clear silicone to seal the edges of the light when it is installed. This is smooth and primed and ready for final prep and paint right out of the box, and I still have the original box to ship this properly and safely. This was bought new by a friend of mine several years ago for $162.36 with shipping (I still have the invoice). I am only asking $100 for it plus shipping. E-mail me your zip for shipping costs. It only weighs about 10 pounds boxed, but shipping will probably be somewhere around $20-25 because of the length surcharge. My e-mail address is 4cd4d@att.net for any questions or offers. Thanks for looking....John

Attachments

• SCP Spoiler 01.jpg
    SCP Spoiler 01.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Spoiler Comparison 1.jpg
    Spoiler Comparison 1.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 94
  • SCP Spoiler 1.jpg
    SCP Spoiler 1.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 90
  • SCP Spoiler 2.jpg
    SCP Spoiler 2.jpg