Stop trash talking and BRING IT !

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
There has been a lot of talk lately about numerous high powered SCs, XR7s and other MN12s that are already running or being built now. Instead of bench racing those cars on the boards and bickering about dyno charts and video proof, I challenge you guys to bring these supposed monsters to the Dayton spring meet and show everyone what you've really got.

If you aren't wanting to race, then at least put it on the dyno and let everyone see how much power you are really making. Doesn't matter if it's a 3.8 based motor with twin screw supercharger or an 800 CID normally aspirated big block. Doesn't matter if it's a Ford or a Toyota motor under the hood, so long as it's in an MN12 chassis.

Why wait until September to bring it to the Shootout ? Bring it to Dayton, OH the first weekend in May and lets see who's car can walk the walk as good as they can talk the talk. If you break it, you'll still have plenty of time to fix it before the Shootout.

I'll be bringing my turbo car, Chris Lazzo will have his Procharged 331 SC, Chris Kegan should be there with his supercharged modular Tbird. I'd really like to see some of the other guys like Mike Siska, Bruce (392bird), Pro Street Rich, Jim D., Mike Tuck, Ira, Mike Irving, John Force, Brian Oatway, Chris Wise, Todd Jelle, Rod, Casey, Tony Serno, Kurt K., Micah, Ken Wagner, George Davenport, Kevin Leitem, John Shelton, Ricardo, Damon, FKR, Anthony Arnold, Dave Dalke, Mark K., Mike Puckett, Dan Sly, Charles Brown, Chris V., ect...ect...bring their cars out to play. Let's see who's really got the baddest v6 and v8 MN12s in the country.

If you don't have a car that can compete with these guys, just bring what you have to see what it's got, to see what it could be or just be there to witness the carnage.

Here's the info on when and where to BRING IT

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96942

David

Last edited:
Excellent David!

Then hopefully things will get back to normal around here like they were when I had joined back in 04!!!!! It's agrivating seeing the same ol B.S. around here!!!!

Tom

Is this the shootout? Or another event? FKR is being slightly worked over as we speak and I hope to have it ready end of March.. Id love to make it if I can get my other half to come..

Dennis,

Same track as shootout. Chris Lazzo has been hosting the Dayton Spring meet for several years, and we always have a great time. May 2nd & 3rd.

David

There has been a lot of talk lately about numerous high powered SCs, XR7s and other MN12s that are already running or being built now. Instead of bench racing those cars on the boards and bickering about dyno charts and video proof, I challenge you guys to bring these supposed monsters to the Dayton spring meet and show everyone what you've really got.

If you aren't wanting to race, then at least put it on the dyno and let everyone see how much power you are really making. Doesn't matter if it's a 3.8 based motor with twin screw supercharger or an 800 CID normally aspirated big block. Doesn't matter if it's a Ford or a Toyota motor under the hood, so long as it's in an MN12 chassis.

Why wait until September to bring it to the Shootout ? Bring it to Dayton, OH the first weekend in May and lets see who's car can walk the walk as good as they can talk the talk. If you break it, you'll still have plenty of time to fix it before the Shootout.

I'll be bringing my turbo car, Chris Lazzo will have his Procharged 331 SC, Chris Kegan should be there with his supercharged modular Tbird. I'd really like to see some of the other guys like Mike Siska, Bruce (392bird), Pro Street Rich, Jim D., Mike Tuck, Ira, Mike Irving, Brian Oatway, Chris Wise, Rod, Casey, Tony Serno, Kurt K., Micah, Ken Wagner, George Davenport, Kevin Leitem, Ricardo, Damon, FKR, Anthony Arnold, Dave Dalke, Mark K., Dan Sly, Charles Brown, Chris V., ect...ect...bring their cars out to play. Let's see who's really got the baddest v6 and v8 MN12s in the country.

If you don't have a car that can compete with these guys, just bring what you have to see what it's got, to see what it could be or just be there to witness the carnage.

Here's the info on when and where to BRING IT

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96942

David

David

Good post here! I would love to bring the Silver Bullet the first ever 9 second SC to this event. We have gone quicker and faster my team said not to post it up until someone beats my 9.989et record. I would like to come run back to back mid 9's and meet all you fine people I have never met before. If I can find a sponsor or backer to help with the cost bringing my team and car there that would be so special just to do this event. Please if any of you have interested sponsors to help us out e-mail me at j.demmitt@att.net

David this thread gas gottin my intrest its about time to see a meet for all to go to and to see the new cars talk in person dinner and race sounds so neat. Thank you for posting all the info about this event its much appreciated. We will see what we can do twist our speed shop owner's arm to help us out for this event to get us there to see you guy's and Gal's :)

Last edited:
Spring Meet in Dayton

You know the Kentucky bunch will be there, entirely too much fun to miss. If anyone would care to sponsor Anthony, you know he blew a head gasket trying to outrun me at the end of last year. Mine is still together.:D

Back