AOL IM chat this Sunday for those interested

SuperCoupe

If anyone would like to be involved, I will be inviting people to chat on the AOL IM program this Sunday, September 8th, at 1pm EST. My user name is "supercoupe63" As people show up, we will open a chat room, and invite those who are online to chat about the SCCoA. This may, or may not work, but it's worth a try IMHO. Just add my username to your 'buddy list" and IM me when you come on. If you would like to be involved, it would be helpful to post your IM username in this post.
If you do not have an IM program, they are free to download, and are very easy to use, you can also click here to go to the URL where you can download the AOL version of IM. If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in this thread, and I will try and answer them.

Thanks,
-Jeff
:cool:
PS-If this works out, maybe we can do it on a regular basis just to chat about our SC's or whatever's on your mind.

Doubt I'll make it...

but I think thats a good idea if people just want to shoot the **** about things. Maybe something like an IRC channel would work better for numerous people to connect to. Anyhow, my user name on AIM is NinjaSvyn, my icq # is 10402675.

Back