Fred Holzhauer Match Race at Bakersfield August 24th?

Re: Ron get my trophy polished good

Hey Jim do you have Rottweilers or Pit Bulls tied to the trees in your yard?

Re: Ron get my trophy polished good

argue-rice.jpg

stole it from post in tccoa

Be nice guy's

I will test very soon don't worry :)
You Southern boy's get my Trophy polished real good it will look good in the Nor-Cal trophy room
I want my name in Big Bold letters Ron & Alex can hold my trophy in the winners circle and autographs after the race

Re: Be nice guy's

Jim, Jim, Jim....tsk. tsk. tsk.
Why do you do this to yourself?
Just when I think that you have been cured of an extreme case of the oral equivalent of throwing a rod bearing you start all over again.
Let's see...Coy Miller, Pro Street Rich, John Shelton, Aaron Padroza, the entire clan of So Cal Chapter and me. That's alto of racing my man.

If I said, "put up or shut up". And I said OK, let's take them out to the track tomorrow and the winner can wear the title of quickest and fastest....well, you would have to take it off your sig because, in all likelihood, your engine is in pieces on the garage floor. Man, I can take you in the wheelchair at this time in point...not to mention any of the previous Match race guys.
Are you hitting that NOS?
I am your most ardent supporter in the SCCoSC, but even I have my limits.
Jim, wake up! You don't have a car that runs....you don't have the fastest anything.

Without you we would not be having as much fun though.

Ron about the race

Ron are they having a bracket type race there in August
My friend mite bring his 68 Mustang and run it
No more trash talking the Bakersfield race will be lot's of fun cant wait to try out some of those famous Bakersfield Hamburgers

Re: Ron about the race

Jim they are having a Summit series that will be well on it's way in the season.
Otherwise, they say we can race, but the money racing is the Summitt deal...sorry.

Back