FS: NIB Cobra rear hubs

fast Ed

Hey guys

I have a few pairs of the Cobra rear hubs for doing the bolt pattern swap and brake upgrade for sale. These are new OEM Ford, still in the boxes, part number YR3Z 1109 AA. They had come down significantly in price through Ford Racing, but they have since gone back up to over $100 each from FRPP or as an OEM part from Ford.

Selling these for $150 per pair, shipping included. I can take PayPal or an international money order.

Please send me a p.m. or e-mail if interested.

thanks,
Ed N.

T T T

Great deal for those planning the Mustang bolt pattern conversion and brake upgrade.

thx,
Ed N.

Hey Ed,

These bolt in place of the Thunderbird rears with no issue? I assume there is a similiar part for the front? Sorry, got home from a long day and too lazy to look. Thanks bud.

Branko

Hey Ed,

These bolt in place of the Thunderbird rears with no issue? I assume there is a similiar part for the front? Sorry, got home from a long day and too lazy to look. Thanks bud.

Branko

you have to get the rear hubs pressed into the knuckles and on the front you need 94-04 mustang hubs with the abs rings but there's no issue with using them.

Mr. Nicholson...

Would you ship this to Mexico City ??... :eek:

If yes, what's the total cost ??...

Thanks a lot !!!...

Ivan.

Shipping from Canada would be over $70 by surface, 4 -6 weeks, or over $100 by air ... so that kills the cost savings. You may as well order them from a U.S. supplier.

thanks,
Ed N.

Back