FS: NIB Cobra rear hubs

Hey Ed
Wish I saw this before I did mine I’m a manager (one of many) at a ford dealer in Orlando fl and the ford racing ones are $160.00 my cost each so this is a great deal for $150.00 for two.

Good luck with the sale
Chris

P.S. looks great with mustang wheels.

Attachments

• DSC01718.jpg
    DSC01718.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 140
Hey Chris

Car does look good with the S197 Mustang wheels for sure.

Ford Canada was a bit slower than Ford U.S. on raising the price of those hubs, so I ordered a bunch.

cheers
Ed N.

Still have some of these Cobra hubs available for $150/pair if anyone is interested.

thanks,
Ed N.

Finaly got mine swapped in, with the brake brackets.

A note to those doing the swap: Try to collect the dust from your grinding, you can make thermite. It's fun on many levels. :)

So is it $150 for the front pair and $15 for the rear? What else is needed to swap them over.

Thanks,
Jerry

Actually that is $150 for a pair of rear hubs....the part pressed into the knuckle in a 5 X 4.5" bolt pattern. Then you need the front hubs (also in a 5 X 4.5" bolt pattern and with ABS Sensor ring) in addition to do a swap to Mustang style wheels.

You should replace the dust shields that are between the end of the outer CV joint and knuckle as well as new hub retaining nuts all the way around.

A perfect time to switch to new rear wheel bearings at the same time since it is not that much more work to replace the bearings since you will be pressing out hubs already.

The brackets Ed is selling is for swapping to the Mustang rotors 13" and PBR dual piston calipers in front (obviously not needed at that end though you need a 93 and up spindle up front) and Mustang 11.65" rear rotors using the stock SC caliper.

Still have some Cobra rear swap hubs available, contact me in interested. Can combine with the caliper relocation brackets.

thanks,
Ed N.

28 or 31 spline only applies to the inner end of the axle shafts ... the outer splines are all the same for MN12 and the SN95 Cobra.

cheers
Ed N.

Back