Car update....

Wzenheimer

Well for those who know me and those who don't here is what I have been up to all winter with my car. And if you want to see it in person I WILL be at the Dayton meet where it will be tuned.

CLICKY CLICKY

More pics to follow...
Chris

Looks good Chris

Chris

Nice work I new you where up to something big tinkering all winter on your SC project I like the final video shot of the engine. Glad to see a great guy and a true sportsman back where you belong in a powerful SC

Good luck at Dayton Chris

What type of exhaust are you using?

exhaustTBIntercoolerPipes013.jpg

exhaustTBIntercoolerPipes014.jpg

exhaustTBIntercoolerPipes016.jpg

muffsandupperintake001.jpg

I think that should cover it.

Chris

That turbo setup looks ridiculously clean!! Is that dual 3" piping? Cant wait to hear what kind of numbers you gonna get out of it..

Its 3" out of the turbo that jumps up to 3.5" then splits back into dual 3" pipes.

Chris

Im surprised you didnt build 3" dump tube with an exhaust cutout for when you wanna really get hairy..

PS - Turbos are considered mufflers at any NHRA track so you are good if you are worried about street night :D

Dennis,

He's got the same size exhaust I'm running on my 347 with a 76GTS turbo...I think mine is a little undersized (especially the downpipe) but it should be plenty big for his combo.

David

Back