ID Name Change...?

Evan_90SC

I sent an email in, back in January, to see if my ID name could be changed at the same time my membership got processed. Got my membership...yay! :) Is it still possible to get my ID name changed? Thanks!

Let me catch up on memberships on hand. Try back in a few weeks. I know others want to change as well.

Alright thanks. Should I post back on here, or send you an email? I know your email gets kinda backed up so maybe it's best to post back on here...? Thanks again!

Email is fine or you can post. Hopefully we will post a better plan for dealing with requests.

So it's been a couple months now... just checkin back to see if you're caught up on memberships and have time to do some name changes...? :) Thanks.

So it's been a couple months now... just checkin back to see if you're caught up on memberships and have time to do some name changes...? :) Thanks.

i can answer this....no.....i emailed oh over a yr ago, probably even 2, but gave up.
Then oh about 6-8 months ago i emailed again, and to put a finishing touch i sent another couple months ago, every time i told them there is no rush, i understand how busy they are etc etc...just whenever they could....honestly by now i feel 5 minutes of there time to help a member out would be appreciated but its not look so well...again i will live with them never doing it, but not getting a reponse to ANY of the emails is disrespectful i think...were not talking days or weeks.:rolleyes:

That's why I post here instead of emailing, because they probably get tons of emails so it is probably easier to get ahold of them on here. In the post from like 3 months ago he said post back in a couple weeks to remind him, and maybe he could do some name changes because others wanted them as well. Over time I just forgot about it and now it is three months later so I thought I'd just check back and see if he could do it now. We'll see what happens. :rolleyes:

With the status of new memberships being behind, we cannot get to it at this time. Name changes also involve fixing links to other board parameters and the webmaster is also busy fixing member page issues from the VBulletin upgrade. I'll make a general announcement when we get back on track to do name changes. I'm sure it is important to you, but it unfortunately is not very high on the global priority list.

Alright thanks... that's all I needed to know. Yeah and a general announcement would be great! Thanks again.

Back