Custom Dbl Intercooler

kenewagner

Will have another Dbl Intercooler available to sell this week. Price is 370 + 2 cores. Free shipping in the mainland USA. This one will have a fan shroud with threaded inserts to mount a 8" perma cool fan. Also syill have the side outlet blower top still available

Ken

Hey Ken Im building a FMIC and I dont know if I'm gonna keep my stock IC just so I can return the car to stock for some reason. Any way If I decide to get rid of it, would you want to buy it...If so you have first dibs. Just giving you a heads up, you probably have a IC stack or somthing in the garage lol.

Hey Ken Im building a FMIC and I dont know if I'm gonna keep my stock IC just so I can return the car to stock for some reason. Any way If I decide to get rid of it, would you want to buy it...If so you have first dibs. Just giving you a heads up, you probably have a IC stack or somthing in the garage lol.

Actually I dont keep extra ICs I just buy them, when I can get a good deal and when I have 2 I start another Dbl IC. I recycle the money back into my car;) When your ready to let it go just PM me and we'll talk turkey.

Ken

Pictures of the IC as requested by another member. Custom fabricated end tanks, divider in top end tank to split the flow of air evenly between the 2 cores. Ic has ben resealed and pressure tested

Attachments

• Intercooler a.jpg
    Intercooler a.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 317
  • Intercooler b.jpg
    Intercooler b.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 353
ill take it, i already have your mailing address from previous discussions via pm....will be sending m/o...thx

Aa++

Not to hijack the thread but............I bought a DIC from Ken a few months back and the work and fitment are SUPERB.......unbelievable work

Not to hijack the thread but............I bought a DIC from Ken a few months back and the work and fitment are SUPERB.......unbelievable work

im sure he doesnt mind the kind words, and as the buyer this isnt the 1st time ive heard great things about him and his work.......i mean look at his sc for gods sake.....he doesnt slack when it comes to detail:eek::)

Back