Carlisle 2008!!!!

XxSlowpokexX

As requested...

The official Carlisle Thread for NY.
\
I plan on leaving sometime friday morning from College Point in Queens (11356)...Right near i95/Whitestone bridge.

When do yall plan on going???

Here is the link

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ford/index.asp

When you register sign up as SCCOA for your club

Also for Friday night we as a club were invited to an all thunderbird show and cruise friday night.

June 6, 2008 Carlisle, PA - Friday Evening - Thunderbird ONLY Cruise-In/Show at Family Ford 170 York Road! Family Ford will again open its lot to ALL Thunderbird Owners & Enthusiasts for a Cruise-In and Show 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm after the days events at the 2007 ALL Ford Nationals at Carlisle. What more could one ask for Free Food, Free Entry, trophies and Thunderbird owners flocking together! Don Holton e-mail: topsdown@holtononline.com

I'll start a List here

1) Damon (DamonSlowpokeBaumann)- Queens leaving Friday morning
June 6th-Carliesle Hotel

I have signed up.......

Im in...Listed SCCoA and the full club name as well..I havent booked a hotel and passed on camping.....

I too want to be down there for the Friday night cruise..Probably Friday morning for me.....

Im thinking my best route is down NY390 South to 86 into PA...

Yippee.............

F1rocco

dude better get a hotel asap...They sell out quick..SCCOA treis the carlisle hotel or teh super 8 next door....If not youll miss all the fun!

Got an address for the Hotel...

Seems to be a few different variations of Hotel Motel Carlisle....Then theres Super 6..Super 8......

I too likez to have fun and wouldnt wanna miss and after dinner refreshment....

J

What are we looking at for the cost of a room per night? I would love to go down if I can get either of the SC's running good between now and then. What are the dates?

Street address in the area we should be looking at Hotels or Motels....Ill book tonight.....Or at least check.......

Do they sell PBRz in Carlisle

J

Geeze Hotel Carlisle looks a little to fancy for me...

I can book a room with two beds for $132..3 people toal.....This covers Friday and Saturday and Checkout on Sunday.......I have to see who I will be going down with.......Might be solo.....I gotta check in with my Mustang buddy..........

Thanks for the post and updates....

J

Oh your doing a Miller....Dont go begging to use my shower now...Im going to let all you guys stink like expensive beer and cheap women

All hotels cost a bit more during teh show...Hotel Carlisle isnt all that fancy..I actually book through orbits or priceline...Look for best value

Either hotel is good they ar enext to one another

I'm actually staying in a place

My Car :D

Might be right next to you in mine.......

Im still going to Carlisle but just found out the Watkins Glen date I wanted to run my SC in is June 2nd and 3rd Monday and Tuesday.......Another $300-500.....This will be tons of fun for just 1 week..

F1

**EDIT** Scratch the Glen date...$420...They have another date in August Ill shoot for......

Last edited:
Even if you dont plan on showing your car you are best to enter the showfeild..That way you can park there..Its cheaper to do it that way then park off site and walk then pay to get in

The one that looks the best! :D

What does this mean......Something my ex would say....j/k

I did the 2 mods one $40....Not sure either...

Said dyno pull and some other things....Figured if it had a dyno thing I should be inside the fences somewhere...

Dunno

Back