parting out 89 sc interior and engine

91BlackBird

Hey guy's.
I bought any 89 sc for the shell and will not be needing the interior or current engine so if you need any parts let me know.
The interior is grey cloth,dual power buckets with lumbar,a few small cig burns in rear seat base, none in fronts.
Engine has blown head gaskets and poss other issues,if you need any parts like the sc,piping or intercooler let me know,thanks.
Also i have the hood and front bumper off of a 94 that is in good shape but will need a repaint.
Make offers and let me know what ya need.
Thanks

I could so use a 89 style non cracked grey dash pad....I also have the grey cloth interior.......

J

I'm guessing that he has posted this on the Ontario forum specifically so that he can try get the parts to local guys first. Hopefully more info will be forthcoming, otherwise these threads just turn in to runaways.

thx,
Ed N.

Sorry guys,location is in burlington.
Dash pad is garbage(two large split open cracks in top),no floor mats.
All trim panels,center console,manual heater controls with crome buttons(came in 89 only),switches and seats from interior are still good.
No floor mats,carpet,or message center.
Have factory radio for jbl system,no cd player,not sure if the amps are there,will have to check when i get the car this weekend.
Engine is complete but has blown headgaskets so i'm told,turns over but won't start accrording to the previous owner.
I will be taking all the sensors off of this engine as spares unless someone makes a good offer on the sensors they need.
Supercharger is up for grabs,it is the stock 89 charger.
In a few months i will have a set of still good headlamps,almost no yellowing and tailamps as well as a complete body kit including both front and rear bumper covers from my 91sc painted in color changing(camilion)dark purple/green and black in the upper sections of the bumper.
The skirts and lamps are still on my 91 DD that i will be scraping after i strip it for the eng/tranny and interior for the 89(no the body is not worth saving and is not safetyable do to rot holes in the body).
I hope that answers all questions.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back