hi all, I need your help please!

skydivr7673

hi guys & gals....club member, but from down south.

Here's the deal, there is a guy from another car forum that I am on, that is massively bad news. He is up in your neck of the woods, and scams people by the hour. It seems like the more we dig, the more burned bridges we find behind this guy. I am posting this for two reasons--

1--to warn all of you that may have the chance to deal with him, because you WILL get shafted
2--to help locate him, because he has several outstanding criminal warrants in both Washington and Oregon, and he has scammed people out of literally thousands of dollars. He has been arrested no less than 21 times, for everything from traffic violations to rape...yes, thats right, he got a minor drunk and raped her. One of his current warrants is for failure to register as a sex offender.

If anyone knows where to find this guy, please consider dropping me a line here--send me a PM through SCCOA or calling the #'s on this poster. Your identity will remain private if you wish....we just want to get this guy off the streets:

Thanks for your time, and if you are ever in the deep south, look me up!

Attachments

• Cory Fellows - Wanted Poster - Resized.doc
    89 KB · Views: 856
Where the hell is lead justice when you need it? Man this damn world is rocketing it's way to hell.

Back